E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the car in front of me started to pull onto the highway because the lane was clear, and then she slammed on her brakes, so i went right into the back of her.:banghead: :ben: :cry:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
those wheels are actually pretty nice

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey carbon fibers a good thought.

im gunna see if the bodyshop can work a reiger front into the deal...hopefully maybe a whole kit...we'll see though

·
Banned
381 Posts
i guess the car in front of u was a suv correct? cuz i didn't see any damage on your front bumper, i had a similar accident in my camry two months ago

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
phat325ci said:
the car in front of me started to pull onto the highway because the lane was clear, and then she slammed on her brakes, so i went right into the back of her.:banghead: :ben: :cry:
I have close calls like that all the time. You actually shift your attention over to the parkway and when it's clear you ASSume the moron in front of you would have the sensibility to accelerate. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Sorry to see this. :cry:
Dont like pics of ****ed up E46s.

But those are some very nice wheels you got there.:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
call pacific.... www.renn-sport.net samir might be able to get it, but i think its around 2500....somebody on here is has done it if I remember, but it also takes some work at the body shop cause its not an exact fit...

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
What was she driving, an SUV. It seems yuor bumper wasnt really touched only above it. Also what was her reason for stopping. Sorry to hear and see what happened.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Ouch...sorry to see your sweet car ruined like that...hopefully everything turns out fine!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts