BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why do some people want to put eyebrows on their lights??

does it make it more sporty looking?
(not in my opinion)

personally, i think it makes cleaning the headlights harder.

is it some "retro" look, a throw-back to a classic bmw?
is is a copy-cat look from some current sporty car like a lexus?

i just want to know what people like about the eyebrows.
maybe im missing out! :)

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
47,771 Posts
I didnt like them at first..but it grew on me and yes it does make the car look agressive

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wonder if anyone has molded the eyebrows to the hood, so that it is seamless??? That would look hot!

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,602 Posts
i just got mine in the mail yesterday, cant wait to paint them and get them on my car. I stuck them on one night just to see how they'd look with my DDE's, my car is sooo evil looking.

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
994 Posts
I've often asked the same question. And I got my answer just now, they say it makes the car look more agressive.:dunno: Different Strokes.... Looks like more clutter to me. And dont flame me.. I'm just giving my opinion, not knocking those who have them.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i have eyebrows to cover up the crappy dae install becuase you can see fibers inside

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
I think it makes a big difference between face lift and pre-facelift. I can see how on the pre facelift, adding the eyelids just makes the top lines match the bottom, but on the new face lift, it's already nice and smooth all over and doesn't need any changes!

·
Registered
782 Posts
I didn't understand them when I first saw them. And I said I would never have them on my car. Well... They grew on me and now I think BMWs should have them.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I like the curved ones that match with the lower portion. It gives it a very menancing look. Sort of an aggressive with attitude look.

·
Banned
2,061 Posts
Ugly.

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
ZzzzzZzzzz.... bottomline if you don't like em don't buy em!! No need to post silly questions that drag all the bitter azzholes out of the woodwork :thumbdwn:

·
moderation in all things
908 Posts
i thought they were called eyelids...
:dunno:

·
Banned
2,061 Posts
ZzzzzZzzzz.... bottomline if you don't like em don't buy em!!
Agreed. You either like them or you don't.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts