E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Check us out at CES 2012!
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To anyone who has done this before, does anyone know a reputable exotic rental company in Vegas? My family wants to rent me a Gallardo Spyder for the weekend while I'm out there. Any help would be great, will need this in two weeks (17th-20th) There are several companies, just want to deal with the best.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
You have a generous family.

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's part of my birthday present I guess. Can't wait :excited:

·
Registered
15,612 Posts
It's part of my birthday present I guess. Can't wait :excited:
wow wtf is that like????

hahahhaa j/k man that is awesome... happy birthday to you, definitely a cool (partial) present

that would be my bday present for the next 20 years LOL

EDIT: where the eff is there a Vegas in NY/NJ/CT??? DERP

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
rent a maybach and hire a driver...that's how u gotta do it in vegas, kid. everyone knows exotics out there are rentals.

·
Registered
958 Posts
rent a maybach and hire a driver...that's how u gotta do it in vegas, kid. everyone knows exotics out there are rentals.

this makes sense! :thumbup:

·
Registered
15,897 Posts
I know a private jet company here that can take you there :eeps:. Take Jame's lambo :eeps:

Nah! enjoy Vik and I hope you get a Vert..

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chrysler Sebring here I come

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Found a place with excellent reviews, they are checking availability now. The gentleman said he has an Audi R8 (V8) as well... fingers crossed. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Done this twice, truthfully....it's overrated unless you do a trip to Hoover dam and return it. Driving the strip and hotel to hotel blows....plus they make sure you don't take off the rental plate frames.

We did a 355 spider, zr1, gallardo, and some Harley. All looked hot but were hammered on and you only get 100 miles free at most places. Just my $.02 but I would totally rather, eat, drink or even shop that money

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Done this twice, truthfully....it's overrated unless you do a trip to Hoover dam and return it. Driving the strip and hotel to hotel blows....plus they make sure you don't take off the rental plate frames.

We did a 355 spider, zr1, gallardo, and some Harley. All looked hot but were hammered on and you only get 100 miles free at most places. Just my $.02 but I would totally rather, eat, drink or even shop that money
My brother in law said the same when he rented an F430 out there... he was only bound to 120 miles, and he was too drunk to even get behind the wheel half the time, so it sat at valet for majority of the trip. Decisions, decisions.

Thanks for the tip Tom!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Gamble or party it up with the extra cash... you already got a V-10 monster in your driveway.

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gamble or party it up with the extra cash... you already got a V-10 monster in your driveway.
Truth, just seems like it would be dope having a car to whip around for the weekend, but to be honest, I probably would rather be partying than driving.

Save your money or do this

http://www.exoticsracing.com/

and drive the cars like they were meant to be driven...legally
Sounds fun, but it would take too much time from the trip. Plus I am already doing the Gotham Dream Car Tour this spring, not as crazy as this, but get whip 5 exotics for a day.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Its absolutely pointless to rent a car in Vegas. The girls will not be impressed bc they will all be inside bombed from drinking. Everyone will know its rented. You will wind up spending more money on the valets bc you want them to leave it out front so you could impress everyone when you walk outside. Hmm. Yea its pointless. Save the money and go shopping or partying. Better yet save the money and put an exhaust on that poor car of yours. Its screaming for attention.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts