BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Du Speed said:
Great pics and cars!

What's the difference between Ekclusiv Tuning and Topline?
Exklusiv Tuning is the club (www.exklusivtuning.com). :) Topline Automobile (www.toplineautomobile.com) is the shop we go to for mods. heheh :pimpin:

Look at those polished Kleemann chargers on the S and CL!!!! EM AND JIM... i envy you guys! :banghead:

Niice pics! I'll post mine up tonight when I get back. :thumbup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Some more pics! :)

Rear shot of my car

Trunk of the EKT widebody e46:

15" Brembo brakes on the e46 widebody:

WIIIDE!

Exklusiv Tuning's Techart 996!!!! WOAH!

Exklusiv Tuning's KLEEMANN charged S500! Wald kit.. brakes.. and more goodies.. hehe

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was at the show last friday and ended up getting pictures of those cars as well. Do you have any specs on the widebody E46?

·
Registered
149 Posts
umm... i'm sorry, but the kleeman/wald S500 is not exclusive tuning... that's jon pek/ topline's car...

dont mean to be an ass, but i thought i should point that out since i know him very well and i'm rather certain he's not in EKT

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sharka said:
umm... i'm sorry, but the kleeman/wald S500 is not exclusive tuning... that's jon pek/ topline's car...

dont mean to be an ass, but i thought i should point that out since i know him very well and i'm rather certain he's not in EKT
The Kleemann S500 is owned by Topline owner and Exklusiv Tuning member Zim Gwee. Jon does not own the car. Jon Pek borrows the car from Zim to use as a showcase for Wald bodykits.

You are correct that Jon is not in EKT but Zim is.

Zim was at the show the entire 8 days of the SF autoshow promoting Topline and Exklusiv Tuning. If you have any questions, let me know. I was at the show the entire time, and know Zim very well.

Here's a pic of Zim's Kleemann S500 at the show reppin EKT. :thumbup: It's hard to see the EKT sticker in the pic above because of the lighting, but if you look hard enough.. it's there. ;)

Jon owns a w202 which is not in EKT:
http://www.eurosportiff.com/pages/wald_c230k (51).html

Hope this clears things up a bit! :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
i see, thanks for clearning that up... i'll tell jon he's a dumbass for telling me otherwise... hahahaha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still working on getting the pictures in the computer....if I can find out where I put that damned camera

1 - 20 of 27 Posts