BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best sounding exhaust for my car?
02 E46 325ci manual

·
Registered
878 Posts
If you want loud go with something like a UUC, Rogue Engineering, or B&B Triflo...I have a Active Autowerke on my car and I love it. Driving around town its so quiet you dont even know its there ...and when you stomp on the gas...there is a nice deep throaty roar...and very distinctive! BTW...Dinan's exhaust is somewhat in between...however it drones in the car a bit

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much do these things range for..pretty much i want something BIG, and LOUD and i like DTM style tips or the ACS Figure-8

·
Registered
878 Posts
A Typical exhaust costs about 500-600 dollars. You know, there is another option. Most of the exhaust are just rear muffler sections from the resonator back. GReddy has a full catback exhaust for the 325/330...that should be interesting. A Loud exhaust? Rogue engineering...UUC Twin Silencer, and the B&B Triflo are good and loud. If you just want the sound, you COULD in essence do it the same way every other person with a honda does it....weld a stainless muffler on the car....save you about 400 bucks and it will be loud. What do you call a German "Rice" Boy though? Sauerkraut Boy?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NO THATS NOT WHAT I WANT!!!
i want loud as in power loud i want my car to be felt!!! no rice **** plzz

·
Registered
834 Posts
i have the Remus and love it... not droning on the highway, but when you get on it she growls

·
Registered
878 Posts
check out the websites to the manufacturers...if you need help email me...most of the websites have clips of how the exhaust sounds on the car and video too!

·
Registered
656 Posts
UUC TSE is what you need...great preformance and the sound is not ricey just perfect like that high end roar and deep killer sound....

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just got my UUC TSE installed on Wednesday and i absolutely love it...i bought it used with 700 miles on it and it is broken in already...the sound is amazing you won't be disappointed:thumbup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
UUC is the BOMB !!!!
I'vehad my Twin Silencer Exhaust for cloe to a year and I LOVE it.
You will not be dissappointed...
ALSO, did you check out the EuroTuner MAg where they did an Exhaust Comparison on an E36 M3??? UUC came out on top....

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yea..I agree with Tricxe...UUC is a bit too loud for my tastes (on this car anyway)....AA is my choice!

·
Registered
740 Posts
the ones rice rockets have

·
Registered
198 Posts
get in on the UUC group buy !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts