E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 04 330CI and I want to get an exhaust. I think I am going to go just for the Remus muffler or a UCC full exhaust if I can get one used for a good price. Which one of these is bolt on? I would rather just do a bolt on. Would a remus muffler really give much gain? What exhausts do yall have on your 2004. I searched a bit but found nothing on install (bolt on versus weld).

Thanks!

-Ben
04 330ci

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,503 Posts
They are both pretty much bolt-ons...The UUC doesnt require any welding...The UUC would give more power gains because it's a cat-back...

I dont think you'll find any used TSE3's for a while...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
m3on20z said:
They are both pretty much bolt-ons...The UUC doesnt require any welding...The UUC would give more power gains because it's a cat-back...

I dont think you'll find any used TSE3's for a while...
are you sure the entire exhuast is bolt on??

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JCz04Bimmer said:
UUC TSE3: Easy bolt-on install. Full-cat back, tremendous sound under accel and silent under idle. No droning. Simply the best out there. Buy it.
w

wanna sell me yours? 500 shipped?? :bow:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
bad107 said:
w

wanna sell me yours? 500 shipped?? :bow:
:lmao: You're going to have to do more than bow down to me man! And you're gonna have to do more than lowball me even if it were for sale! But nice shot.

Either way, the money is well spent. Its an excellent part and you can be sure that its value will not deminish if you ever decide to sell it off.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Yeah you should get the UUC one. I got an Eisenmann Race, and it's not as loud as they claim in the website. And I got the connecting pipe as well...

Get UUC, because they're catback

1 - 9 of 9 Posts