BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this a custom exhaust? and do anyone know if lamin x is better than decal fx to tint tail lights like in the picture? what kind of diffuser is in the picture?

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
That is a modified Mtech II bumper/diffusor to accomodate the custom quad exhaust. have no idea about the lamin-x, or decal fx.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a modified Mtech II bumper/diffusor to accomodate the custom quad exhaust. have no idea about the lamin-x, or decal fx.
ohhh okay thought it was a different diffusor. is it possible to make a quad exhaust with all four working?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Everything is possible my friend. But you will have to: :search:
EDIT: BTW, those tail lights look cool but they are dangerous and illegal.
Depends where you live wheher you're going to get hassle from the police. Everyone around here has black wheels and a polished lip, poorly done black out tail lights, and even tinted headlights :rofl:

But yes I love the look on the preface clear-red with the red blacked out. Wish I could do it on mine but I doesn't fit the color :(

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
ohhh okay thought it was a different diffusor. is it possible to make a quad exhaust with all four working?
Anything is possible, but not always the best thing. Any way you did it, it would still be running off of 2 pipes from the muffler in a non M with that custom set up. Even if you deleted the muffler you would still have to split into the exhaust pipes to make 4.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Depends where you live wheher you're going to get hassle from the police. Everyone around here has black wheels and a polished lip, poorly done black out tail lights, and even tinted headlights :rofl:

But yes I love the look on the preface clear-red with the red blacked out. Wish I could do it on mine but I doesn't fit the color :(
I was just sayin. Where i live, many people with honda and other rice cars, they have done it.
It looks so good on alpine white m3s but i dont want to get pulled over or rear-ended.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
blacked out tail lights, tinted tail lights. thats what i would have searched for. I have heard/seen that the window tint guys do it also.
i think i tell you this in every thread you post on but i love your front bumper especially in your sig. send me pics of pics taken in front of her for me :) i really want a m3 bumper but dont wanna regret getting it because it looks too fat ?:bawling:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i think i tell you this in every thread you post on but i love your front bumper especially in your sig. send me pics of pics taken in front of her for me :) i really want a m3 bumper but dont wanna regret getting it because it looks too fat ?:bawling:
its not that fat. this used to be my car i sold her and the guy who bought my car had it installed wth chrome wheels :bawling:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
IT won't look fat, trust me.
Old pictures:

EDIT: sorry, trying to resize the picture from photobucket but i cant make it any smaller than this.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I recently put an M3 bumper on mine. Couldn't have been happier. I've already had a guy in a Corvette look in his rear view mirror and slow down to hover beside me. Why? His downshift and obnoxious revving made it pretty obvious. I rolled my eyes and tried mouthing the words, "Not an M3."

True story.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts