BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my bimmer just under a month ago, and I still want to drive it everywhere :) My parents are always asking me where I'm going, and I'm running out of ideas!!! I've used Starbucks, Barnes&Nobles, Target, and a few others things, but I need some more ideas!

Believe it or not (;)) I actually did a forum search on this, and couldn't find anything! Hopefully that means you guys have lots of excuses to go driving! :thumbup:

LMK,
-Jeff (giambi77)

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
how about saying. I want to drive.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
16, heh. Keep `em coming guys!

·
ACS and Hamann mutt!!!
745 Posts
Damn you're only 16 and you got a 330ci. Just say you're going out with the homies.:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
haha just got your license huh? when i did i just said im going to the store, im going to my friends house im going play tennis and ****. Now i just leave and come back at 1 haha

·
Registered
54 Posts
giambi77 said:
16, heh. Keep `em coming guys!
16 and you drive a BMW? Shouldn't you be driving cars that are equivalent to tricycles when you learn how to ride a bike???

In terms of excuse, just say you want to go out for a drive and for some fresh air... :dunno:

·
Registered
201 Posts
say ur goin to pick up some chicks cause you own a fackin BIMMA.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Yo I'm 16 too. My parents always trip when I take out their bimmer. I'm always like I'm going to the movies, but those damn odometers. I just BS like: " Oh we tried to go to the new theaters in daily city but it was sold out so then we went to krispy cream and hung out at seramonte then we had a long drive back to the city, then I had to drop off someone at home, etc..." lol Parents dont really like the idea of driving as a legitimate past time. Is the 330ci yours or a "family car" like ours is. O just a tip. PacBell Park Lot A is very nice for doing doughnuts. Also there are tons of cones so me and some friends went down there and set up a track a month or so ago and auto xed our cars. FUN. LOTS OF TIRE BURNING FUN

Although I'm only about 2 grand away from getting a new 325ci through Euro Delivery. (I've been working summer jobs and vacation jobs all through out High School and selling tons of crap on ebay 2 get the extra cash and my parents are gonna match my dollar) Hey Giambi what school do you go to? also how long did it take you to get your car? You buy @ BMW SF?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Say you're Christmas shopping ... damn shame you'll never actually buy anything ;)

·
needs a new sig...
4,890 Posts
I say.."i am going to pull your car into the driveway and move my car onto the street..in turn i take the M roadster fro a spin and then go out for a ride in my car

·
Registered
158 Posts
you dont want to say im getting gas cuz if you say ur gettin gas then your parents would say "your wasting gas to get gas":tongue:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts