BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
hahaha... notice how the Evo driver looks like a fat dork and he says "come on fa990t" and then he gets pwn3d!

M3'er - 1 Fat Dork Evo'er - 0

·
Registered
127 Posts
a friend of mine (who drives a celica gt-s) always says that m3 doesnt stand a chance against an EVO.
Well, I gotta show him this vid.

I think M3 driver launched pretty good too.
Against AWD Evo, he was about half a car lenght behind right off the line.

But again, Evo had 2 passengers...so....

But anyway, EVO definitely does not SMOKE m3s for sure.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i dunno what the kid's intention was to release the video. he's face was on camera, and everyone knows he got beat, what's the point?

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's bad enough that people use the word "f<ph>aggot," but it's even worse when they pronounce it "fay-git."

That was a great video though.

·
Registered
545 Posts
great video but...its like comparing apples to oranges...a 60k car compare to a 30k car...give the evo 10k in mods and then see....but that evo got smoked lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Evo driver must have been pretty bad....

Theoretically, the Evo should have been able to keep up... too much of a pull from an M3. The all-wheel drive gives the car an unfair advantage. Take a car up to 5500rpm and just do a clutch dump, and it should be able to leap frog infront of the M. But ultimately the M3 would probably still win.

As for comparing apples and oranges, the person in the Evo was instigating the stop-light confrontation. I'm sure that both were curious on how there car faired against each other.

Yeah, m3 could be a $60k car, but not all of that is for the performance aspect. For instance, you could pick up a stripped-down M3 for $46k. Yeah, it still cost more than the Evo, but even a stripped down M3 would feel much more solid than an Evo.

On the other hand, put $10k into a Evo, the m3 is toast. And then his pen1s will be bigger than the person's in the M. Right? lol :lmao:

At the end of the day, it's still an Evo.... Still a great car...

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
"That's an M3 you idiot!" :lmao: :lmao:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts