BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i find myself driving around a night with regular xenon headlamps on and everyone flashes their high beam at me like i have mine on or something. Im pretty sure the lamps are normal and people just dont know they come like that or are they adjusted too high if thats possible?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, they are the xenon headlights and what do you mean by aim my projectors?

·
Registered
18,540 Posts
i love when people do that, because thats when they feel the wrath of a bi-xenon high beam... i swear their faces look like a skeleton from an x-ray by the time they pass by me lol

fvck them

·
Shifting
31,924 Posts
i love when people do that, because thats when they feel the wrath of an bi-xenon high beam... i swear their faces look like a skeleton from an x-ray by the time they pass by me lol

fvck them
:rofl:

OP, aim the headlights lower. There is a black wheel that you can turn. Take a pic of your lights against a flat wall at night like 30 feet back and post it up here.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nevermind, thanks codyfunk, I figured how to aim them a little lower

·
Registered
7,940 Posts
i love when people do that, because thats when they feel the wrath of a bi-xenon high beam... i swear their faces look like a skeleton from an x-ray by the time they pass by me lol

fvck them
Heh, you should see the reactions I get w/ my highbeam setup (bixenon + halogen together). A surprising number of people end up overreacting and jumping into the next lane ><

1 - 9 of 9 Posts