BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to introduce myself as a new member of Eurowerkz. Eurowerkz gave me the opportunity to open a new chapter/ section in Toronto, Canada. I will be the head chapter director of Canada and I am already starting to recruit a lot of sick cars up here in the north which includes a bunch of my friends. Anyways, here are the some pictures of my car for those of you who haven't seen it yet, followed by pictures with my friends' cars (potential eurowerkz members). It was cold that night, so I tried my best to take the best pictures.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is my other friend's coupe. he is going to have a major transformation soon with his new parts .. stay tune.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

hope you guys enjoy the pictures and the rolling shots. i was pretty dizzy after taking them.

Jeremy
Eurowerkz

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
its cool bro, everyone has different opinion. that's why all our cars don't look the same or else, how are you going to find your car at the parking lot? :)

Please lose the wing??

haha j/k bro. Your car looks sick, I just think the wing looks to busy. Would look alot cleaner without it.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
unique1: ur car is hawtttttt

mixflame: thanks bro, do we have the same colour??? ur car is sick. how u take that shot

e46man3421: hhaha thanks bro. come see it in person, maybe you will like it! =)

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
:hi: nice ride!!

Question I've been baffled with: How did you install your Rieger rear? I seem to have trouble keeping it in place when I glue it.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cyruzz///E46: pics are blurry? i thought they werent. but i have high resolution pics on my computer..

alphakilo: yah they look hugeeeee :drool:

endy: thanks brooo

///A: drilled from inside

IDriveRealSlow: cant wait haha :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts