BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see how people felt about the BMW 325ci that
Eurotuner (Mike Shartsis) Tuned up...
I LOVE the color, the parts they used (all AC-S) and the Black rims.

How do you guys feel about the graphics???
I kind of like it... though I think it would look much better if the line was not perforated / or dotted.

I am thinking of doing this on my Jet Black 328i...
I have gun metal rims so I would do the design in gun metal but
just without the word "Eurotuer":dunno: :dunno:

Tell me what you guys think of this idea....

:thumbup: or :thumbdwn:

Don't burn me for this...Just an idea.....:D

·
I holla
1,671 Posts
i think that car is pretty sweet. not feeling the graphics at all though.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I like powder coated rims, but those you mention, are an exception. Don't know why, just a matter of taste, I guess. The bodykit on the car is great. As far as graphics goes, yes, it suits the car because it is a show car as well. But for a street car, NO. only for japanese cars.

·
The De46vil's Army
16,285 Posts
i like the way they color matched the trim and used sparco seats!
nicely done car all around, chrome was all painted black too.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,309 Posts
Without those disgusting rims, i think the car looks good

·
Banned
668 Posts
I thought it was an insult that they put that car on the cover of the magazine. First of all, it is the editors car so that is not fair, the magazine is supposed to be for others not for the editors own personal use to promote their cars. Second of all, that car is not that special whatsoever. There are better e46's on this site that should be featured, and if that car was not the editors it would not have had a snowballs chance in hell of making the cover. It is an insult to everyone else that mods their car and puts far more effort into it that the mildly modified car was put on the cover.

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,109 Posts
i think the rims are hideous, should have left them silver. From the side view the car is damn sexy with the full ACS kit, roof spoiler, and rear 3piece but the rims should be changed. i'd have to agree with sticky on his post, if it was supercharged or something then it would be a different story but the car basically had a couple bolt on, some nice outer styling and some seats, the should have waited on it being the cover car, i've seen better.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,784 Posts
this one gets my vote :D :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts