BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys, i'm looking to buy an euro tray for my e46 330xi.

I can't find them on the internet, and on ebay i only found some with bad ratings, so i don't want to waste my cash for bad materials.
Do you know where i can't buy some that can be shipped out Switzerland, Europe ?

Or maybe a cupholder and the coin tray ?

Thx !

·
Registered
575 Posts
Have you tried buying it at a BMW dealer? I'm pretty sure these are still available new (part number 51167038323)

Edit: it looks like eBay in Switzerland shows several sellers with good feedback scores selling these brand new. Looks like they ship from the UK, but they are there.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I got a second hand one from a breakers on eBay UK the other day, in good order for £28 delivered. I removed my phone cradle and fitted this as a can of pop fits in there nicely.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a second hand one from a breakers on eBay UK the other day, in good order for £28 delivered. I removed my phone cradle and fitted this as a can of pop fits in there nicely.
Do you have a link to buy a similar at this very good price ?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Do you have a link to buy a similar at this very good price ?
I can’t see any on there at the minute, except new ones priced at £52 with free delivery to the UK, could be good value with the GBP being weak. There’s also cup holders priced relatively cheaply.

Just search E46 centre console on eBay.co.uk and ask for a postage quote to CH.

It may be worth checking the price at your local BMW agent too, ask if they’ll give you a discount, mine generally knocks 10% off for me.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I replaced mine for cupholders :) It is funny how we want things we dont have. Anyway, if you really cant find it, I can suggest 3D printing since its an easy job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts