BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EuroSunday will be January 28, 2007 - Its a Grind Coffee 9620 Bruceville Rd. Suite 100 Elk Grove starting @8:00 am. We have had some very impressive turnouts in the past and I would love to see some of the great people here on this site. Hoping to see this event become the SR of the Nor Cal valley, it certainly has the potential. So let's get all the Stocktonians up here again, and I know there are those of you in Modesto that can make it, there is definitley plenty of East bay people that could use a drive. Obviously..I am there. Mark? - our photographer...its in your backyard
Anyone else?

I forgot to post this earlier in the week but hopefully some of you will come! A bunch of NorCalBmw folks are attending and I know theres gonna be a drive down the Delta from the folks from AudiZine so maybe we can get a group together then.

Let me know if any of you clowns are gonna show up!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's some updated info from Larry's e-mails...

A member of EuroSunday picked up Claudio Zampolli at the airport this eve and will be bringing him to EuroSunday. So if you were on the fence...thinking maybe the drive was a bit too much, now you have your reason to be there. Claudio Zampolli will drive a Lamborghini Diablo to our event while his host brings the Ferrari 348.

While we are consistent with the day for EuroSunday (4th Sunday each month)...we will be periodically changing locations for some variety. Please be aware that this Sunday's (Jan 28th) location will be @ Its A Grind Coffeehouse 9620 Bruceville Rd. Suite 100 (Southwest corner of Elk Grove Blvd and Bruceville Rd.) Elk Grove, CA 95757 Tel 916.714.5720 From 8:00am to 10:30am We will have plenty of room, but the map below shows the number of spaces for the designated spots which will be first come first get! With up to 130 spaces available without crossover from other retail establishments, our overall parking will not be an issue. We are asking in advance to be respectful of the designated areas when pulling in. We will have a few folks pointing to appropiate spots.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BADASS turnout! What a great way to start the year! The drive afterwards was awesome, espically with all those cars! (25+) that including us bimmers, mercs, audis and p-cars!

Anyone take pics of the drive?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
122 Posts
I live down the street and didn't know about it... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Gotta check the regional more often.. This happens ever 4th Sunday of the month. Next one is going to be Feb. 25th. Keep an eye peeled for the post and info. Also tell your friends.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 20 of 22 Posts