BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, hope you all had a safe holiday and starting off 2007 on the right foot. As for me, 2007 couldn't of started any better, my car club euro.techniks was asked to be in a feature in RIX Magazine, a Tri-State magazine which covers the import scene. I was stoked to do this, I posted up pictures from the photoshoot, and I promised I would show the article, so here it is!

Again, I wanna thank everyone who has supported us since we've started litterally on this forum! I also want to thank those from EP, EW, TWC, and NIM who has given me the advice needed to create an awesome team! Sure it's a small magazine which probably noone has ever heard of, but we're a team thats 1 year old, with members in the 18-21 year old range, so to us this is huge!

Anyway, on to the picture, it was only a one page car club profile, but here it is!

euro.techniks | race.street.show
www.myspace.com/eurotechniks
RIX Entertainment Magazine

·
Registered
692 Posts
***** where my shout out at.. only **** I done seen was some .. oo the heavy hiters from NIM gave me adivce.. blah I see how it is.. U start a group and get no love? So hurt sooooo hurt..comon homieeee at least drop the orignal ET pic for them yooo... hahahahhahahaha

j/k mang congrats on the feature.. ET def rollin up with the big doggs

Attachments

·
BEER+WINGS = :)
1,460 Posts
Man i bet if feels good to be in a well known car club, and in a mag feature, nice going fellas, congrats, i cant wait til my car becomes part of a car club and hopefully in a mag photoshoot....one day

HARLEY

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,622 Posts
Congrats on the coverage.....

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Congratz guys..:clap: :clap:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts