ya get on that right now please

:D

EDIT: Paul or Adam would of had more pics by now.............. :tsk:

Euro-Spec NOOB :thumbdwn:

:p

·
Registered
364 Posts
r there any 18" LM REPS comig anytime soon from linea corsa????????

Marc

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
So all in all, Linea Corsa now offers the LM, LM-R, and these? Am I right?

Oh, and I will be ordering the 18" black Ultraleggera staggered from you guys in about 2 weeks. How long would shipping to Houston, Texas take if I got the tire package with the wheels? I'm trying to get a ballpark idea as I'm out of the country till August 21st and want to the order the wheels before then but don't want them to arrive until after I've arrived back in Houston...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hot [email protected] i love these rims and i'm glad to see all the sponsors carrying em, but for the love will someone post pics of em fitted on a non-M!!!! :censor: ...pretty please? :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
ur the man James! i'd watermark the images for sure. ur the first vendor to have pics of em. if i decide to get rid of my zhp rims these are on the top of my list.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, I know that! LOL! I was saying that the z710 just came out a few months ago and now these are out. Choices, Choices. I'm feeling the lip. With those pics with them installed might have just sold me.
Hehe... these are HOTT!!! The pictures I took don't do them justice... :bawling:

In person, they are just.... :drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
88 Posts
So all in all, Linea Corsa now offers the LM, LM-R, and these? Am I right?

Oh, and I will be ordering the 18" black Ultraleggera staggered from you guys in about 2 weeks. How long would shipping to Houston, Texas take if I got the tire package with the wheels? I'm trying to get a ballpark idea as I'm out of the country till August 21st and want to the order the wheels before then but don't want them to arrive until after I've arrived back in Houston...
Sorry for the threadjack... but your bumper is SICK hosagod...:yikes::yikes::yikes:
details?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts