E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED PRICING!

Fellow Fanatics,

Effective March 19, 2009, the new pricing for our CF fabric will be $40 shipped to the lower 48 states (and Hawaii) for the first yard and $37.50 for each additional yard thereafter. International orders please contact us for shipping quotes.

This adjusted pricing is due to the increase of the material costs and shipping rates. We're trying to keep the pricing as affordable and reasonable for all. Thank you for your understanding.

Also, due to many requests, we have two new color additions coming soon:

Silver Carbon Fiber Fabric & Black Carbon Fiber Fabric

The new colors will have the same quality and flexibility as our current stock. Upon the arrival of the two new colors, the original/current stock will be known as Charcoal Carbon Fiber Fabric.

Pictures of samples will be posted soon!

....soon, the Carbon Crusader will have new partners in crime! :eeps:

UPDATED PRICING!
*******************************************​

Back in stock & Ready to ship!

my, my, my... the possibilities are endless... :eek: :rofl:

International orders please PM for additional shipping rates.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
lol at u james! U GOT A PM

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol at u james! U GOT A PM
That's not me... :eeps: :shhh:

So how many yards would you guess I need for my coupe? Also, do you have this in silver?
I started out with one yard, which covered my dash pieces and arm rest pads, and still had leftover... but then I got crazy and started with the sunroof cover, pillars, door panels, steering wheel, and now gonna attempt headliner... :loco:

And, no, silver fabric is not available.

james, you online? did you get me a quote for the center console yet?
Nope, not on line...

I'll call you in a bit.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Very Nice Stuff... To Bad I don't Like CF...

·
Registered
64 Posts
looks nice. How easy is this to do yourself? Getting tired of looking at my myrtle trim.

How do you get the fabric to adhere to the trim pieces?

TIA

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks nice. How easy is this to do yourself? Getting tired of looking at my myrtle trim.

How do you get the fabric to adhere to the trim pieces?

TIA
Well, the "flat" pieces are easier to do than the "curvy" pieces... but overall, it's a 8/10... It really just takes time & patience... You'll get the hang of it. Start with the easy pieces first. Also, the material is a bit "stretchy", so it makes it easier around the "curves". I believe there are some threads on the DIY already.

As for the adhesive, I personally used 3M spray adhesive, Hi-Strength 90, got it from HomeDepot.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts