Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 461 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Product description
For a long time fanatics have requested for proper M3 style mirrors which actually look like OEM M3 mirrors. Most M3 style mirrors currently sold in the market are actually E39 M5 style mirrors which are marketed as 'M3 replicas'. Those mirrors are bigger, bulkier and do not flow as well on our E46's. Well, that is all in the past now because Euro Division is proud to offer you PROPER M3 style mirrors which are actually made from OEM M3 mirror's mold. :) We are also offering these in BLACK or SILVER Carbon Fiber with your choice of a 1x1 weave or 2x2. :pimpin:

GROUP BUY DETAILS
We will require a minimum of 20 people for this Group buy to happen. We will manufacture mirrors as orders are placed. Once the 20 orders are filled, we'll get the mirrors shipped to USA and send them out individually to each person. Please message or email for a shipping quote locally via UPS. Shipping is about $15-19 depending on your location. Please add your name to the list and include your username, car details, mirror motor type etc as shown in the example. Any questions or concerns please email or pm.:)

GROUP BUY OFFER:
1) Primer version - $275.00 + Shipping (Regular price $330)
2) Black or Silver CF - ADD $141.00 + Shipping (Regular price $479)
3) Heated mirror glass - ADD $25.00
4) Painted Service - ADD $99.00

Features:
- 100% OEM M3 mirror shape
- Base plate made of aluminum
- Fits all E46 except M3 models
- Saves time for Sedan Owners (No need to modify base plate)
- Saves time for models with Ribbon Connectors (No need to retrofit)

Specific mirror details:
Fitment: We have both fitment for E46 SEDANS, COUPES, TOURINGS, CONVERTIBLES, ALL YEARS. 100% Fitment guaranteed.

Include: Our mirror set includes everything you need for installation such as mirror glass, motor adapter, screws etc. All mirrors will be primed and ready for paint!

Installation: These mirrors require you to swap your original mirror motor into the new housing to ensure you retain most original functions such as reverse/tilt etc. Mirrors will fold Manually only.

Optional: We offer heated mirrors for an additional $25. Painted mirrors are also available for $99.

Photos:
Actual product:

Carbon Fiber versions:

Actual product installed on customer's car:

GROUP BUY LIST
0. [email protected], 2005 330i Sedan, Ribbon motor, Heated glass, Jet Black 668 (Example)

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You sir, just helped mankind by making these mirrors. I want to buy these and I don't even have an E46. :bow:
Thank you sir. :thanks:

How is the quality on the finish for the painted version?
We use a full 2k full painting system to ensure OEM quality on paint. :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice. Please add me to the list.

1. kent330i 2005 330i Sedan ZHP, Ribbon motor, Heated glass, Black Sapphire Metallic (475)

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. Please add me to the list.

1. kent330i 2005 330i Sedan ZHP, Ribbon motor, Heated glass, Black Sapphire Metallic (475)
Ha, you've added yourself :pimpin:

Done.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wonder what type of mirror glass it came with, OEM blue tinted?
They are not OEM mirror glass but we get our mirror glass made by an OEM manufacturer who manufactures mirror glass for Mazda/Ford etc.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
do these mirrors autofold?

EDIT: Nvm i fail :facepalm: myself.

·
Registered
187 Posts
M3 mirror

Hi will be ready in this week. Will it be the same as you indicated me in your PM $330.00 shipped to puerto rico zip code 00723 or in this grup buy will be different price. Add me to the grup buy list

GROUP BUY LIST
0. [email protected], 2005 330i Sedan, Ribbon motor, Heated glass, Jet Black 668 (Example)
1.edwincamacho, 2005 325i sedan, with memory seat , Heated glass,and automatic fold down mirror glass when put in revers and in drive go back same position.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi will be ready in this week. Will it be the same as you indicated me in your PM $330.00 shipped to puerto rico zip code 00723 or in this grup buy will be different price. Add me to the grup buy list

GROUP BUY LIST
1.edwincamacho, 2005 325i sedan, with memory seat , Heated glass,and automatic fold down mirror glass when put in revers and in drive go back same position.
Hi,

The price will be $275 + shipping (from USA to Puerto rico whatever it cost)

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I got a set of these, and they look awesome. The paint job on them is great. No I just need to get my car delivered so i can install them.

1 - 20 of 461 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.