E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the ETK/TIS contents and yet I've seen some instruction PDF that don't seem to come from either of these BMW CDs. Is there another BMW service application that shows detailed instructions for applying the various retrofits?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
All technical data nowdays is on several BMW internet-based sites, restricted to BMW personal only :hi:
Pretty soon, I believe the CDs will be phased out anyway. They were designed to run on the BMW DIS machines but now most shops have stand alone PCs that can access the internet.
What you are seeing is probably the accessory install instruction PDFs but for the most part BMW is really not a big one on "retofit" kits.
Let me know if your looking for something.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Cuore_alfa said:
The retrofit BMW CD is called EBA, it have .pdf files, hope that help
Correct. The EBA is accessory install instruction CD. Again it's on the way out too, because it available on-line. I haven't got and updated EBA in over a year.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
schosports said:
All technical data nowdays is on several BMW internet-based sites, restricted to BMW personal only :hi:
Pretty soon, I believe the CDs will be phased out anyway. They were designed to run on the BMW DIS machines but now most shops have stand alone PCs that can access the internet.
What you are seeing is probably the accessory install instruction PDFs but for the most part BMW is really not a big one on "retofit" kits.
Let me know if your looking for something.
[email protected]
Ah that makes sense.

Actually, I am looking for a particular retrofit instruction for installing Option 640 (Telephone pre-wire). I have the instructions for a sedan but I would need the same for a Touring. I have the wiring harness and in a week or so I'll have an afternoon to spend on this but all I'm missing are the Touring instructions.

I'll email, thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,523 Posts
anyone with EBA wanna share?

either burn disc or post files

if anyone needs what I have I will share also...

EPC discs 1 and 2
ETM 2 discs
KSD 1 disc
TIS 1 disc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts