BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here some impressions from the German Motorshow:

Real performance ;)

unfortunately I´d not found more nice E46, but many "Mini" are there.

Greetings from Germany :lmao:
Marcus

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Cool pix...

Very nice cars!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
@ ///M-Clubsport

Nice pics Marcus!

@ all

Perhaps I go to the Essen Motorshow next weekend....
...then I take more pics of the white M3.

Daniel

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ all

some more pics

@ daniel

good luck - maybe you will find more nice E46, but I don´t believe.
You will find the white M3 in Hall 2, near the gate to Hall 3 at "Gruppe M".

Greetings from Germany
Marcus

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Nice pics Marcus! :thumbup: What did ACS have on their stand? I was going to go next weekend, but if there aren't any BMW's worth seeing I may not bother :confused: I wanted to see if ACS had something there with their new M-Technik add-ons... I still haven't seen them in person.

Daniel, What day are you planning on going? I was thinking about next Sunday... maybe we can meet up?

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Just realized something...

why does the Gruppe M intake looks like it's black and white instead of green and black???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steve said:
Nice pics Marcus! :thumbup: What did ACS have on their stand? I was going to go next weekend, but if there aren't any BMW's worth seeing I may not bother :confused: I wanted to see if ACS had something there with their new M-Technik add-ons... I still haven't seen them in person.

Daniel, What day are you planning on going? I was thinking about next Sunday... maybe we can meet up?

@ Steve

At the ACS stand i saw one M3 with full ACS aero-package, but for me nothing new, and a new Mini in ACS-Look, realy nice. That all !

Marcus

·
Registered
17 Posts
Marcus,
Sweet pics!! I was wondering if you had anymore pics of your car besides the ones on your website?? i'm curious to see more of that awesome interior you car has! Also how expensive if you don't mind me asking did the ClubSport end up in Germany?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
JB28 said:
What kinda camera did they take those pics with? Amazing...:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
@ JB

I take these pics with an simple 3.3MPixel Epson PhotoPC 3000Z.

@ DTMSean
Your wish is my order (hope my spell is correkt ;) )

I´ve opened a new thread with the pics, to hold these thread clear for pics of the Essener Motorshow :

Link to the clubsport interieur pics

Marcus

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Great pics so far!

Guys keep them coming...last year Essen released a ton of E46 new products. Essen is what sent me on my very LONG quest for MST Wiesmann products:D

More pics, more pics...lol....Man i wish i was close to this show

1 - 20 of 21 Posts