E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ESS Supercharger Kit for 2001-2002 330i/Ci E46 Only

Note:
will NOT work on XI models - uses different parts
"will WORK" on both STEP AND MANUAL Transmissions
Will only work on 330i or 330 ci

More Info: http://www.esstuning.com/systems/108-72x.html

Purchase date: 4/15/02
Received date: 4/26/02
Installation Date: 5/20/02
Installation Mileage: 5300 miles (current mileage 15000 miles)
Warranty: Still has 15 months left of the original comprehensive 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty (4/26/03 will be the first year).

ECU The reprogramming for your ECU will be done by ESS, and it will cost you $150, and about $90 for shipping to Norway via FedEx Internation First. Expect the turnaround time to be about 3-4 days from the time you send your ECU to the time you get it back. Could be quicker, but it all depends.

Kit Options: polished blower and steel-gray metallic painted tubing (about $400 in options)

This SC kit really makes your 330 fly! You can easily keep up w/ 2001-2002 M3s. It's also in great condition and still has the ESS factory warranty.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Shipping: in the US, depends on type of delivery, but it will range anywhere from $50 to $125. I live in Pasadena, California so if you want to drive here for pickup, that's perfectly fine with me.

Upon agreement of sale, I'll need a 10% deposit within 5 days (money order or cashier's check only). Once I receive payment and the check clears, it will take me 1-2 weeks to find time to remove the SC and bring my car back into stock condition.

Reason for selling: Just ordered a 2003 M3.

edit: Asking Price: $4000 OBO (I will NOT let it go for under $4000 so please don't ask to drop the price; if I can't sell it on this board, I'll sell it on eBay)

If you wanted to buy the same exact kit from ESS, it would cost you $6500 easy!

Again, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Please e-mail me with any questions or concerns. Good luck! :thumbup:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Killer Junior said:
Let's talk financing.
sorry, no can do...this money does 2 things:

1. provides the new SC owner w/ a lot of power and a new top speed of 155 MPH (easily attained, if I may say)! and at a huge savings!

2. let's me put a bigger down payment on my M3!

as you can see, both options are winners!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
are you sure the ESS warranty will transfer over?

let's me put a bigger down payment on my M3!
Don't buy down your payments, all you're doing is giving the dealer free money. =/

Chip-

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
carguy84 said:
are you sure the ESS warranty will transfer over?

Don't buy down your payments, all you're doing is giving the dealer free money. =/

Chip-
absolutely! Michael at ESS told me it would as long as the new owner has the original invoice.

giving the dealer free money? what do you mean? I'm not going through the dealer...I'm going through my credit union. I just want to have the lowest possible monthly payment (no more than $450 a month tops)!

·
Registered
391 Posts
maynardc said:

absolutely! Michael at ESS told me it would as long as the new owner has the original invoice.

giving the dealer free money? what do you mean? I'm not going through the dealer...I'm going through my credit union. I just want to have the lowest possible monthly payment (no more than $450 a month tops)!
$450/month? How're you going to swing that for an M3?

No, really...I want to know!

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
edit: Asking Price: $4000 OBO (I will NOT let it go for under $4000 so please don't ask to drop the price; if I can't sell it on this board, I'll sell it on eBay)

then why did you say OBO???? :dunno:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Black330ci said:

then why did you say OBO???? :dunno:
well maybe I should've said $4000+ so far, I received 4 solid offers - all 4k or above...now it's a matter of who can come up w/ the money the quickest, and w/ the least bit of hassle, meaning I'd rather let it go to someone that I didn't have to ship it to. I hate dealing w/ shipping and the risks involved.

I guess it's $4000 OBO (assuming a min. of $4k)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
:eeps:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts