BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this kit is used for 3k miles has been flawless in every way. im not looking to loose my shirt for this but im not planing on taking yours either , please make offers ( serious only) its currently on the car but will take out within a week of final sale and deposit. ess will reprogram a 328 ecu for 150 plus shipping.. this kit ONLY FITS THE 2.8 motor.. all other need adapters( i dont know the prices of them but please ask them first.. www.esstuning.com email is [email protected] looking to MOVE IT :thumbup: Oh i should mentions its the upgraded kit with painted tubes ( silver ) and polished blower and custom polished bracket retailed hit shipped around 6500 make offers

·
Registered
401 Posts
How much u gonna settle with letting it go. Hit me up

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP... its priced to sell remember :D make some offers fellas.. 300 hp never hurt no one :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol

**** man that plasma thing got me more confused then anything.. if you can read my im confused about the panny plasma thread and see if you can help me out :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here's what I gather. There's 2 types of plasmas from panasonic, the commercial one and the retail one. I believe the internals are exactly the same. However, the retail one, which is carried by circuit city, best buy etc. has the speakers built in and comes with the stand. The commercial one is basically just a monitor with no speakers and stand. There is also 2 types, the sd and the hd. The one you want is the commercial one since your probably gonna be hooking up the tv with external speakers anyways. I too have been wondering if I should go with the sd or the hd model. Most of the avs forum members state that you will be happy with the sd model. While thats true, what about the future? Im sure in the future, most stations will start brodcasting in hd mode. While the sd model is capable of recieving hd broadcasting, I would think its preferable to get the hd model to take full advantage of the newest technology. On the other hand, if the plasma is primarily for viewing dvd's, then either model is acceptable. I may go for the hd model but who knows. I need more info and need to see the hd model in action running hd programming. Sorry if I didnt add much to your situation. You probably know all the info that I just stated above:)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maximus330I said:
Here's what I gather. There's 2 types of plasmas from panasonic, the commercial one and the retail one. I believe the internals are exactly the same. However, the retail one, which is carried by circuit city, best buy etc. has the speakers built in and comes with the stand. The commercial one is basically just a monitor with no speakers and stand. There is also 2 types, the sd and the hd. The one you want is the commercial one since your probably gonna be hooking up the tv with external speakers anyways. I too have been wondering if I should go with the sd or the hd model. Most of the avs forum members state that you will be happy with the sd model. While thats true, what about the future? Im sure in the future, most stations will start brodcasting in hd mode. While the sd model is capable of recieving hd broadcasting, I would think its preferable to get the hd model to take full advantage of the newest technology. On the other hand, if the plasma is primarily for viewing dvd's, then either model is acceptable. I may go for the hd model but who knows. I need more info and need to see the hd model in action running hd programming. Sorry if I didnt add much to your situation. You probably know all the info that I just stated above:)
thanks man :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
f plasma, its still pretty new , and only top ones have 1080i resolution.
Wait for 1-2 years for plasma to go down, and for quality gets better.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol

:lmao: :lmao: back to the blower now on line with a buy it now price of 4300 with split shipping... c'mon you know you guys want it.. nothin like the element of surprise.. think of it like this . if you spanked by a m3 you know you deserved it but now if you get spanked by a little ol 328 your gonna be MAD :mad: :mad: so what do you say.. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts