E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New ESS Stage 2 installed on my 330ci ZHP. Here is the dyno run 355 hp and 330 fpt. What a blast, can't get the smile off my face. Good Speed in Scottsdale AZ. did the work for me. Highly recommend their service. Hans and Roman of ESS gave great customer service.
Thanks John

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
That's a very nice power upgrade! It's hard to compare your dyno results to so common DynoJet graphs, but it looks like your ride is over ESS advertised numbers (SAE 300WHP/270WTQ) by a lot :) Congratz.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the numbers look very good. It may have something to do with the vanos rebuild I did prior to the install.
John

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
355 would be at the crank with SAE correction. 266 was the uncorrected rwhp.

EDIT: I'm curious as to why it seems to flatten out so much between 5200-5800 rpm?
It cant be.
266 at the wheels on stage 2 ??

Even looking at the print out and it says 266 wheel power, but that seems incredibly low.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The temperature at the test site was 97deg. Good Speed thought there could be a increase in performance if the temperature was down 15 or 20 deg. Car is located in the Santa Barbara area and 80deg. is really warm here. 355hp at the crank is above ESS specs .

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good speed in Scottsdale AZ. dyno is a MAHA LPS 3000 PKW I am told that this is the same dyno that BMW test its cars with. Was told one MAHA dyno will by three Dynojet. They stand by there numbers.
John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.