BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
im in the military stationed in germany but yes im from the US!
I need it sent to my APO box like i said in the message and email you guysare kindly ignoring after taking my money...............dont tell me to ship it to a friend and have my friend ship it to me because thats gonna cost about 30 dollars which defeats the purpose of this entire.......so called group buy! and if you send it to my german address they will charge me 19%.......which again so much for a group buy price, thats if it doesnt cost more than regular....

all i ask is for you to ship it to my address via USPS and not fedex!

sad i have to make messages here since you guys ignore private PM's
Hi cyberlando, sorry for the delay of response, but hope you understand we have time difference. We didn't know you have APO box before, yes we can't ship to military areas by Fedex, but we have just found another shipping method for you, I'll Email you later when we have got the details, thanks for your patience.

No worry Eonon is an honest company, we will take care of every customer and provide great before and after sale service! ;)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hi cyberlando, sorry for the delay of response, but hope you understand we have time difference. We didn't know you have APO box before, yes we can't ship to military areas by Fedex, but we have just found another shipping method for you, I'll Email you later when we have got the details, thanks for your patience.

No worry Eonon is an honest company, we will take care of every customer and provide great before and after sale service! ;)
The only method I want is USPS priority mail nothing special.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, I see that currently we're in the "suspended" time but the link seems to suggest I can go ahead and order one? If I can, will it ship on the 14th? Or sooner than that?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I am interested in this group buy but have a few questions
1) Does the physical head unit have the Eonon logo and model number on the front
2) When using Blutooth Audio streaming from either Spotify or built in music player on Iphone is the Album Art and track info displayed
3) Does it support multiple connections to bluetooth devices simultaniously while not disabling the other while one is in use
4) Anyone know if it supports the AL Priority Parking Sensors App where the pop up can be actioned via touch screen
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alpriority.alpconnect&hl=en
5) Do voice activation work with Google Maps

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am interested in this group buy but have a few questions
1) Does the physical head unit have the Eonon logo and model number on the front
2) When using Blutooth Audio streaming from either Spotify or built in music player on Iphone is the Album Art and track info displayed
3) Does it support multiple connections to bluetooth devices simultaniously while not disabling the other while one is in use
4) Anyone know if it supports the AL Priority Parking Sensors App where the pop up can be actioned via touch screen
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alpriority.alpconnect&hl=en
5) Do voice activation work with Google Maps

Thanks
You've mirrored my own questions. I've done a bit of digging, and although I don't own one, I do have some info for you.

1: looks like they all have the logo (bummer) but do not see model number on them
2: depends on how you've got it connected and what app you're using. With an Android running Poweramp that is paired with the device, yes. For iPhone, I'd say probably, if it is paired and not just audio streaming. (Eonon also supports screen mirroring but only for Android)
3: good question, working on finding that answer myself right now
4: no experience, but after reading about the navall, and the two being so similar, I'd think so.
5: there have been reports of "Ok Google" crashing things.

All in all, I think it's worth a go to see what eonon has to offer, but as you may have noticed, I've not received a reply yet as to the ship date if I ordered now, and I'm still waiting on hat confirmation before I decide if I want to wait for next payday or not.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I swear these people have the absolute shittiest customer service ever!!!!! They claim they respond but usually it is like every 3 or so days.......that's not even a useful conversation

·
Registered
18 Posts
I swear these people have the absolute shittiest customer service ever!!!!! They claim they respond but usually it is like every 3 or so days.......that's not even a useful conversation

They responded quickly to messages I sent them through their website, I wouldn't expect them to be here on the forum all the time.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I sent them messages through email as well....and they are just blowing me off....responding every 3 or 2 days with useless info that gets me nowhere.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
They responded quickly to messages I sent them through their website, I wouldn't expect them to be here on the forum all the time.
Hi backspace119, yes our online live chat can usually provide you more prompt reply as it's "live" LOL. But no matter where, we will try our best to help you guys, thanks! :thumbup:

I sent them messages through email as well....and they are just blowing me off....responding every 3 or 2 days with useless info that gets me nowhere.

Hi cyberlando, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We don't work in the weekend. And as your case is so special, it takes some time for us to discuss and decide the final decision too, hope you understand. I'll reply to your later with advice, thanks for your patience! ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi backspace119, yes our online live chat can usually provide you more prompt reply as it's "live" LOL. But no matter where, we will try our best to help you guys, thanks! :thumbup:

Hi cyberlando, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We don't work in the weekend. And as your case is so special, it takes some time for us to discuss and decide the final decision too, hope you understand. I'll reply to your later with advice, thanks for your patience! ;)
So is the 14th when you will have more stock in? I'm anxious to get my hands on one, I'm just trying to plan everything out.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Anyone getting the dab+ module ? Is it worth anything honestly never heard about it and Google doesn't really have that much info that I find useful about it......

·
Registered
635 Posts
If you're not in the US or Canada, it gives you digital radio.
And if your already in the US ? Is it pointless at that point? Would yu get extra stations?

21 - 40 of 84 Posts