BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update on Sep. 23:
Glad to tell you guys, the new version of units with steady 7 LED light feature released today! :thumbup: You can order from our group buy link here directly: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA6150FT.html We will ship the units to you soon after your payment is confirmed! This round of group buy will only last for 1 week till the end of this month, as stock is limited too! So first come, first served, thanks a lot! :bump:

For those guys whose cars have factory navigation, you can order our A0577 extended wiring harness together with the unit: http://www.eonon.com/Accessories/Kits-Harness/A0577.html So that you can complete your installation smoothly, cheers! ;)

-------------------------------------------

Hi guys, thanks for your great support to Eonon always! Eonon is so exciting to be in this engaging forum again! And we think you should be happy too, as Eonon has brought you a great group buy deal to save! :pimpin: Only 3 days after we started to sponsor this forum again and introduce the new GA6150F Android 5.1 head unit for BMW E46, now 10+ guys collected! :thumbup: You see how hot Eonon & our new Android 5.1 unit is! Welcome to ask more friends to join! :thanks:

Here are the group buy details:

Group Buy Link for forum members only:
http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA6150FT.html

- GA6150F Group Buy Price:
Original Price: 369USD on our website
GB Price: 329USD
Save: 40USD
(Price in EUR/GBP/AUD is not determined by currency rate with USD, but the GB always help you save a lot compared to the original price.)

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served! And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service! ;)

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot! :D

- Group Buy List till Sep. 23, 2016:
1. texinteg
2. allikanbe
3. craz256
4. Bela
5. mrich777
6. Carbonbimmer
7. BMMWWWW
8. bimmerteknik
9. dummptyhummpty
10. cheewei23
11. matt270avian
12. lethe46
13. SHALANG
14. The Snake
15. Narsiyousif
16. ZhpGoon
17. UncleShrek
18. agunner23
19. Cyberlando
20. ViperZ
21. Sev1980
22. Luke Baldwin
23. eeeks
24. xi46
25. backspace119
26. sergbaja5t
27. enginerd364

More to come! :bump:

-Group Buy Period
Aug. 30, 2016 - Sep. 30, 2016

-Payment & Shipping :
You can pay on our website via Paypal, Credit Card, T/T or Western Union.
It's free shipping to the US. You can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

-Warranty:
You can get 1-Year warranty & 60-Day Money Back Guarantee

Let me introduce briefly about the main awesome features of GA6150F Android 5.1 unit again here:
- Perfect fit for your BMW E46 1998-2005
- Latest Android OS 5.1 brings higher speed, nicer UI, and smoother experience
- 1024x600 resolution HD screen delivers more crystal clear picture quality
- Bluetooth 4.0 brings better sound quality
- Support video output from all modes, more entertainment
- Support EasyConnection Feature to sync the contents from your Android phone

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a few questions. I have a 2006 me with HK and without Nav. Will all of my steering functions work for phone and radio? Also, will the unit use my factory bluetooth mic in the steering column? Also what is the THD and Watts (RMS) of the built in amp? Thx.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a few questions. I have a 2006 me with HK and without Nav. Will all of my steering functions work for phone and radio? Also, will the unit use my factory bluetooth mic in the steering column? Also what is the THD and Watts (RMS) of the built in amp? Thx.
Hi mrich777, Eonon GA6150F can be compatible with HK system, support steering wheel control function for phone and radio, just doesn't support the voice function.

Our unit has it's own built-in mic, can't be compatible with factory mic.
The DVD Distortion is less than 0.01%, and sound output is 2.0Vrms±0.2V. It's a great unit! Welcome to order it now with group buy price: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA6150FT.html Thanks! ;)

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ordered. Which 3g dongle is recommended for this unit? Thanks.
Hi matt270avian & Bela & texinteg, thanks for your orders! We will send your units soon today with a tracking Email, enjoy the new unit soon! And don't forget to share your nice installation pics and reviews then, cheers! :craig:

And Bela, there are many compatible 3G dongles, such as Huawei EM770/EM770W/MU739, or ZTE MF210/MF200, you can easily find one on ebay, thanks!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any tracking number update?
Hi texinteg, sorry but until now, your payment status is still pending, that’s to say, we haven’t received your payment successfully. Please kindly check with Paypal what happens. We will send the unit to you soon with a tracking Email once we receive your payment. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I considering getting two of these for both my e46's. I was under the impression that you can just plug these in using the same cabling that connects to my current stock setup. Why do I keep reading about some cable I have to run to the back of the car? If this is the case is that long cable included? Sorry if this is a goofy question I've never really been an audio person.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I considering getting two of these for both my e46's. I was under the impression that you can just plug these in using the same cabling that connects to my current stock setup. Why do I keep reading about some cable I have to run to the back of the car? If this is the case is that long cable included? Sorry if this is a goofy question I've never really been an audio person.
Hi zander271, thanks a lot for your interest! Yes the unit is plug and play for the cars without factory navigation. If any of your car comes with factory nav, you'll have to get an extended wiring harness for the unit to make it work. No matter in which case, you can firstly order our GA6150F unit via group buy link here with discounted price: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA6150FT.html
Cheers! :pimpin:

Just ordered it, free shipping made the deal even better.
Hi agunner23, thanks for your order! Yes it's free shipping to US, UK, Australia, etc. :thumbsup:

And please tell me your order No. so that we can provide you even better personal care, thanks! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi zander271, thanks a lot for your interest! Yes the unit is plug and play for the cars without factory navigation. If any of your car comes with factory nav, you'll have to get an extended wiring harness for the unit to make it work. No matter in which case, you can firstly order our GA6150F unit via group buy link here with discounted price: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA6150FT.html
Cheers! :pimpin:

Hi agunner23, thanks for your order! Yes it's free shipping to US, UK, Australia, etc. :thumbsup:

And please tell me your order No. so that we can provide you even better personal care, thanks! :)

order # 160900076644entg thanks!

·
Registered
635 Posts
order number: 160900076774entg

dont **** this up.............i have the previous unit and hate it every step of the way

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
order # 160900076644entg thanks!
Hi agunner23, we have shipped your unit on Aug. 3, I think you could received it soon, and welcome to share your nice installation work then, thanks a lot! :D

order number: 160900076774entg

dont **** this up.............i have the previous unit and hate it every step of the way
Hi cyberlando, thanks for buying! We have received your payment, and will send you the unit with a tracking then. No worry the Android 5.1 unit is even better now in many aspects! :thumbup:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hi agunner23, we have shipped your unit on Aug. 3, I think you could received it soon, and welcome to share your nice installation work then, thanks a lot! :D

Hi cyberlando, thanks for buying! We have received your payment, and will send you the unit with a tracking then. No worry the Android 5.1 unit is even better now in many aspects!
Is there still issues with radio reception ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
635 Posts

Hi cyberlando, thanks for buying! We have received your payment, and will send you the unit with a tracking then. No worry the Android 5.1 unit is even better now in many aspects!
Also can you please make sure that this unit is sent with USPS.....APO does not accept FedEx

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is there still issues with radio reception ?

Hi cyberlando, we have found a solution long time ago to improve the radio reception for the current unit. We have added a shielded wire to the unit, and the reception is good after tested from the shielded room, so please rest assured, the current unit has good radio reception. :thumbsup: Thanks!

Also can you please make sure that this unit is sent with USPS.....APO does not accept FedEx

Hi cyberlando, you're in the US right? If so, we ship the units to you by Fedex, quite fast and safe! :thumbup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I am interested in this unit. i previously had the avin avant 2 for my nav equipped m3. Can you tell me if the Avin avant 2 extension cable for nav equipped cars will work with eonon? I dont want to run the cable again.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hi cyberlando, we have found a solution long time ago to improve the radio reception for the current unit. We have added a shielded wire to the unit, and the reception is good after tested from the shielded room, so please rest assured, the current unit has good radio reception. :thumbsup: Thanks!

Hi cyberlando, you're in the US right? If so, we ship the units to you by Fedex, quite fast and safe! :thumbup:
im in the military stationed in germany but yes im from the US!
I need it sent to my APO box like i said in the message and email you guysare kindly ignoring after taking my money...............dont tell me to ship it to a friend and have my friend ship it to me because thats gonna cost about 30 dollars which defeats the purpose of this entire.......so called group buy! and if you send it to my german address they will charge me 19%.......which again so much for a group buy price, thats if it doesnt cost more than regular....

all i ask is for you to ship it to my address via USPS and not fedex!

sad i have to make messages here since you guys ignore private PM's

1 - 20 of 84 Posts