BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Looking at a bit of a change, want a more stanced look so going for new wheels + coilovers.

Before I go and buy new stuff would like to know if anyone is interested in mine so I can try re-coup some of the money i'll be spending :)

1. 19" Matte Black CSL reps
- Good condition (minor gutter marks on 2 wheels but nothing not easily fixed)
- Kuhmo KU31's all round. All tyres 80-90% tread
- Wheels 19x8.5 FRONT and 19x9.5 REAR
- Tyres 235x35 FRONT and 255x30 REAR

PRICE: $900 will meet anywhere around Melb area to deliver unless you can organise freight

2. Koni FSD shocks with Eibach Springs.
- Virtually new, recently installed by Worx. Gives great ride height for performance + looks.
- They do as they say, soft enough for normal driving but as soon as you start taking turns and putting load on they tighten and act like coilovers. Pretttttty cool!

"This kit gives excellent ride quality plus great handling on all road surfaces by pairing up Koni's newest technology shocks with Eibach springs. This kit offers a rear shock with stiffer valving, this will offer less suspension travel and a more race ready ride feel."

PRICE: $1000 will meet anywhere around Melb area to deliver unless you can organise freight

Cheers!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prefer to sell as a whole, but will consider depending on the response I get

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm not being greedy haha, and have to account for small marks/gutter rash where I tried reverse parking at night with sunnies on. But I do want people to keep in mind, these are my only wheels so I will only be able to sell once I find a replacement set hence the EOI as well as For sale in this thread. But in saying that, very keen on the linea corsa ones for sale by another member on this forum! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's some pics. For everyone else, this is prior to having the car lowered on the Koni FSD setup I have for sale.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeap, eibach Pro's. about 3.5cm drop front and back

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I'm also interested in the shocks if your willing to seperate. At the moment I'm tossing up between these and the sports.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Get the FSD with the Eibach Pro Kit. I have same and it's a killer daily driver combo. The FSD are limited to 25mm drop over stock, so the EPK is as low as you can go. Very good price too, way under what I paid.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL **** KU36 is what i want, KU31 is what i have...better fix that up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts