BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. I've got a E46 320i and the hidrolic pump in my automatik gearbox has broke and I drove with out hidrolic so it's worn down gearbox case.
I was thinking if someone know if I get a 330 with manual how hard it is to pop it in.my car is a BMW E46 320i 99 sedan and I have someone who wants to sell a 330i manual 2000 e 46 touring.can this work also thr car has leather seats so i would like to throw them over as a plan B I have a 320i 2000 sedan manual. Then I would just throw over gearbox n clutch. I would apreciate any comments.

From beforehand thank you.

Chris T

·
Registered
70 Posts
Why not just part out the broken 320i and drive the 330i touring? Sounds like less work and less money for a nicer car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Why not just part out the broken 320i and drive the 330i touring? Sounds like less work and less money for a nicer car.
I total agree, always wanted a touring anyhow but I've just spent loads money on 320. Lower it. Re sprayed it kick ass rims n tyres, bumpers etc. The gearbox just broke after got her back from paint shop. Got the 330 from a family member very cheap.. but yeah the touring is better maybe just fix gearbox sell the 320 and start on the 330 touring

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I total agree, always wanted a touring anyhow but I've just spent loads money on 320. Lower it. Re sprayed it kick ass rims n tyres, bumpers etc. The gearbox just broke after got her back from paint shop. Got the 330 from a family member very cheap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts