E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
2,207 Posts
Please use the search function there are many threads on this :)

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Please use the search function there are many threads on this :)
why cant the yanks keep their stupid comments out of the aussie forum????:censor:
You would think by now they would realise ours have a different tune thereby requiring a different upgrade !!:facepalm:

· Registered
2,207 Posts
Speak to Worx, I believe he can supply the ESS tunes for our cars
+1

Pm Worx, there was a thread a few months ago about getting some sort of tune for your cars. Goodluck, sorry for the mix up :thumbsup:

· Euro tuner
3,274 Posts
http://www.esstuning.com/categories/BMW/E46-3%252dSeries/330/

That should get you going in the right direction. Don't worry about it being listed under 330, the 325 has the same options. They just don't list the NA software tune under 325, don't know why.

We are the Australian distributor for ESS tuning.

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Don't waste your money just supercharge it

· Registered
1,258 Posts

· Registered
231 Posts
Just hijacking this post for a sec:

i also hava lack of funds to put towards a SC, but i was thinking of chipping it. is it worth getting it chipped.?? i hav a 318i
i wasnt driving the car before i had it chipped so i cant compare, but i think it has a little more power :) haha

· Registered
231 Posts
i had a whizz with a 318i from like 70-130km/h and my exhaust DME reset and intake done there work and he couldnt keep up, bet he thought my car was a 323i or something
rep the 318i wooo :thumbsup: haha tbh i was impressed when i shifted from 1st to 2nd and the 8.5" tyres let loose passing someone :) haha

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.