E46 Fanatics Forum banner
101 - 120 of 2233 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Could you make a video and show us around in the different menus? Or take some pictures of the non-android side? I'm hoping this will have the same interface as the B146 (WinCE version). Then I am def.! gonna buy one!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yes please share the contents of the firmware or whatever they got on that sd card to restore the unit. :thumbsup:

If u can zip them up, I can provide a web hard disk where u can upload the zip file. Thanks a lot!!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
99 Posts
I purchased one of these a while ago. Everything works as advertised. Android, radio, bluetooth etc... The only problem I had was getting he wifi to work on the android side. It turned out that the wifi was NOT built in. So it is like they dynavin. you need a wireless usb modem. But I still had no luck with the wireless USB modem. That seemed to be the only problem for me.

I still have it if anyone wants to buy it off me. Brand new.
how much?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Do you still have it? Does it have the BC stuff like MPGs and so on?
Pictures? Im interested

Sent from my EVO 3D
I dont think it shows stuff like that. It has the basic things like radio, gps, dvd, bluetooth, tv, aux, sd/usb, and ipod. Plus android 2.3 Not like the MPG etc... are even a sell point.

Endless..
Thanks for posting the pic! Funny how you ve had this unit, and we ve got tons of people waiting on a review of this item for like 2 weeks now.

It's definitely the enco b046 you have?
Purchased from where?

Thanks man!
I got mine from a different supplier. It is the same one you are all talking about here. It is basically brand less. So you can call it what you want.

Could you make a video and show us around in the different menus? Or take some pictures of the non-android side? I'm hoping this will have the same interface as the B146 (WinCE version). Then I am def.! gonna buy one!
maybe.. since the only way I know how to power it up would be to use the harness in my car which would require me to take my current navigation out to plug this one in.

·
Registered
270 Posts
You could use an old pc power supply or anything with 12v power basically. I used a unused external cd rom enclosure that had 12v power coming out of a molex adapter and that was enough to power on the unit just as if it was installed in the car.

Just follow the steps in this link and you should be good.
http://dynavin.freeforums.org/how-to-power-your-unit-from-a-common-pc-power-supply-t203.html

I dont think it shows stuff like that. It has the basic things like radio, gps, dvd, bluetooth, tv, aux, sd/usb, and ipod. Plus android 2.3 Not like the MPG etc... are even a sell point.

I got mine from a different supplier. It is the same one you are all talking about here. It is basically brand less. So you can call it what you want.

maybe.. since the only way I know how to power it up would be to use the harness in my car which would require me to take my current navigation out to plug this one in.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Not to be rude, but obviously a lot of us here are desperate to get a good detailed review on the product, and then we have a few users who have a unit and post very little info on them making us even more desperate. Sigh........

Waiting on review..

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have this weird thing that makes me want the latest and greatest
Clark
I think the Arm8 cortex is a better processor than the Arm11. I am also pretty sure the Arm11 was deemed obsolete because of its dual-issue shortcomings, which would make it slower, no matter the spec. (It also came out ten years ago.... remember the Samsung Omnia?... yah that old)

I also wonder if this unit is under-clocked just like the Dynavin, and they are simply displaying the hardware specs and not the capacity at which they are being used.

It does have more ram, but after seeing the age of the processor, I wouldn't be surprised if that was not a very meaningful number either.

I wish the Dynavin had the same wince UI along with gingerbread (maybe ICS!?), but I think the Dynavin internals make for a better product.

·
Registered
293 Posts
that video was very needed. i know there is a lot of speculation but i remember when i bought my samnsung tv back in 99/'00. it was cheap, didn't know the name, and it lasted me for about 10yrs. Samsung now has blown up and most of their stuff is expensive to buy.
my point is that you never know and even the best product may fail from time to time. more than likely i'll be going with this unit mainly for price, no disrespect to dynavin, but the price difference is a major factor. (hopefully i can get it before mfest lol) if it fails or turns out i made a poor decision, so be it, never know until you try. thanks again for this thread/alternative and the people who contributed to it

·
Registered
270 Posts
The radio looks pretty good and that PIP feature is pretty cool. I read on the their website you can customize the radio sides interface? Like color button location remove buttons etc?

Did you get a chance to take a look at whats load on that SD card that came with the unit? Is it the firmware?

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Anyone have pics or video of the WinCE/iGO navigation?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Edit: Damn they answer fast!!

Hello Dirk,

Good day to you.

Please note below information marked with red color,thanks.

-Whats the price of one unit?
(USD460/pc without shipping cost)

-What is payment procedure?
(Our payment method is Western Union or T/T for sample order)

-What is estimated delivery time?
(About 1-3workdays after receiving your payment)

-Does it come with steeringwheel controls?
(It's support original can-bus steering wheel control)

-Is it plug and play on my E46 2003 coupe?
(It's Plug an Play)

Just send an extra mail with the question what a T/T payment methode is and if they know that the original E46 radio's come in two different editions (connectors are different, someone told me, not sure!)

101 - 120 of 2233 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.