E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new in the comunity, i bought a 328i and the passenger seat doesnt recline, so i desairm it and i found that it has 3 ekectric motors each one with a gearbox, one of that gearbox is not working, where cam i buy it?? Thankss

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You can use RealOEM to find part numbers for your vehicle, and the passenger side backrest adjustment motor for your vehicle should be part #52108251615 (item #4 in the diagram below): http://realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=AM53-USA-09-1999-E46-BMW-328i&diagId=52_2307#52108251615.

Click to view on RealOEM.

You may need to give RealOEM the last seven of your VIN to confirm fitment, but if that's the motor you're looking to replace, below are current prices and availability from a number of popular vendors.

Majority are in the USA, so you might be able to find the motor cheaper locally, possibly at a local auto dismantler/junkyard.

Specific part number will help you find exactly what you're looking for. :thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts