E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the Eisenmann Titanium installed today at Ultima Performance. This thing is soo light and looks great! Sound is very different from the "Race" I had on before. Extremely happy with it! :D

Thanks to Mike and Jim for the info and quick delivery!! :thumbup:

Here are some really quick pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
:drool: :drool: ...HOTTTT ,look sweet:thumbup:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well,
The exhaust is brand new now so unitl it breaks in the sound will continue to change. It's really hard to describe how the sound is different, but it is. It has a little more "bass" and seems a little more "nervous" revving throught the tach. I don't think that makes much sense to anyone but me, but I don't know how else to describe it. I definitely like it so far, but I'll give me final impressions after the break-in is over!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha! I'm not sure that's the smell, but it definitely smells foul! Hopefully it'll wear off soon. Not a big deal for me though, since I'm the driver! Feel bad for the people behind me though! :sad:
Yeah right!:tongue:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Damn I love the look of the titanium. Its probably going to be my next, next mod ;). I was wondering how it sounds, is it pretty loud? Does it drone at 2500-3000 rpm? TIA looks :pimpin:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys,
thanks for the compliments. I really think this is an awesome exhaust. The droning is very similar to the "race" version. Not too loud, but definitely present. I guess I'm used to it from the "race" that I had before so it really doesn't bother me. Pricing is as stated on the Eisenhaus website, but Mike at Ultima always hooks me up!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
622 Posts
///M3BoosT said:
i don't like that look.. it almost makes it look cheap.

can u get eisenmann titn exhaust w/ the "normal" finish at the tips?
Don't think so, the characteristics of a titanium tip is the blue color that you see. It happens on all titanium tipped mufflers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts