BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after waiting 5 months and countless phone calls I finally got the exhaust and installed it. The sound is amazing... the throttle response is better for sure and *I think* the car feels faster...

I think M3s need an exhaust like this when they come from the factory. The exhaust gives new meaning to throttle blip downshifts... I think I am gonna be losing a lot of MPGs cause of this mod... :D

Click on the picture to see the rest :)

Btw I think I got exhaust #4 :eeps:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! UR GOIN NUTS K!!!

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
damn!!! stop modding! im gonna get half that exhaust for christmas!!!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Damn u kenny!!!!!

i want that exhaust!!!!!I'm jealous!!!!!Looks so damn good!!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Damn that looks nice!

Mind if I ride it in so I can hear how it sounds? Does it drone on the freeway?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i love the color of titanium exhausts!:D great job man!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
sh*t looks damn good. i like the pics of the bare muffler along-side the oem muffler. the ti one looks so much sweeter. you gotta be saving some lbs too.

good sh*t man.

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
I think my female friend (M3Gurl) got exhaust #5...she told me she had it delivered today. Hey Kenny, I'm surprised you haven't gotten the ACS Diffusor.

·
Registered
940 Posts
damn looking good. I love the color the exhaust gives brrrrrrr

what's your next mod?The silver diffusor???:)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks you guys... i think my car has come along nicely and is at a good stage... therefore i don't plan to do anymore mods for a while... at least until next summer :)

the acs rear diffuser i like... but the chrome part bugs me... im really anal like that... everything has to be perfect to me before i'll buy it... :D

the Eisenmann exhaust is 17 lbs... the stock exhaust is 55 lbs... so my car lost almost 40 lbs today :)

·
Registered
940 Posts
CruizinKO said:
thanks you guys... i think my car has come along nicely and is at a good stage... therefore i don't plan to do anymore mods for a while... at least until next summer :)

the acs rear diffuser i like... but the chrome part bugs me... im really anal like that... everything has to be perfect to me before i'll buy it... :D

the Eisenmann exhaust is 17 lbs... the stock exhaust is 55 lbs... so my car lost almost 40 lbs today :)
if you want something special for your M3, buy the leather seats from schnitzer (check my pics from essen).

it's going to cost a lot but hell.....

·
Top2Bottom
910 Posts
Eisenmann exhausts are awesome i love mine on my 328...sound is amazing!!!! best mod i have ever done!!!! defently worth the rediculous wait and the many phone calls!!!!

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
damn, it takes long to order??? even for a normal 3? damn :(

·
Registered
771 Posts
I HATE YOU MAN:cry: :cry: :thumbup: :bow: :bow:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts