BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking this off as my car lease is ending.

Has just over 5K mile on it (it's a weekend car). Please note that this has to welded on to your car. The muffler shop didn't bolt it on to my car but was welded so you'd have to have your mechanic do the same.

Seeking $600-650. Buyer responsible for pick up in Brooklyn Heights. Will not ship this monster...too cumbersome and expensive. No sound pipes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
not sure but on the Exhaust, it says

320i, 325i and 330i so it may fit all 3 models.

Also, this was bought from Jason at Eisenhaus :yikes:

·
Registered
406 Posts
hey....could pick this up, but do you have any pics of the system?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what's your email? I can send some pics I took this morning. I have no clue as how to post pics on here.

Private Message me if you'd like.

tks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
hey man hows it goin, I think why you haven't had so much response, I think you're asking a bit much for it. Just an opinion and gl w/sale.

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Just to let you know , this will fit 325/330 without any modifications. It will work with 323/328 but it will need a Y pipe addition.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Let me know when you decided to ship that...
thx!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, no shipping as it's a pain to find a big enough box, wait in line at the Post Office and have to pay Paypal fees.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What a nice guy...

I've been lurking around these forums for a while, although i'm not a big poster... But here's an email exchange I had with this seller. I felt compelled to share it... (emails are in order from the bottom up.)

Cary,

Thanks for the kind words. Anyway, I wasn't trying to make you a lowball offer... It is apparent that you haven't gotten a lot of interest in your asking price of $600 so I wanted to make you an offer at a price I am comfortable with.

And I wasn't picking your brain - I was just curious about what a fellow 'fanatic' thought about the exact system I'm interested in. I DO beleive that is the point of these forums!!!

Good luck with your sale A$$HOLE.

On 4/10/07, Merlin <[email protected]> wrote:

I have no interest in selling it that low even if the other buyer falls through and esp. for something with low mileage.

You***8217;ll find something at that price with much higher mileage.

Good bye!

Btw, I think you're an ******* for picking my brain and then making a lowball offer..... (**** are in place of the word A$$HOLE)

On 4/10/07 7:51 AM, "Marc Lorenzo" < [email protected]> wrote:

Hey Cary,

Let me know if things fall through with the other guy... I'll give you $500 cash and pick it up in Brooklyn Heights, and I can do it as early as this Saturday.

Thanks,
Marc

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SOLD! maybe the next time you email Marc, you will make your lowball offer at the beginning of the email exchange vs. 3-4 emails.

Hopefully, you will become a successful businessman someday....but until then, keep "lurking".....:excited:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I dont see how lurking this forum has anything to do with being a successful businessman... but congrats on your sale.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts