BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all... how's everybody been? :eeps: Hehe, was quite busy hence haven't been active for the longest time.

Anyway, is anybody running the above setup? Have a few questions here to ask...

1) I only need to modify the driver's side of the rear bumper/Hamann add-on right? (my car's RHD fyi).

2) The current cut-out can take the 76mm straight tips w/o any problem? Do you guys think the 83mm tips would be too much visually since I only have the bootlid spoiler and not a large boot spoiler?

3) How much louder is the race ver over the hi-perf?

4) Are there any install issues with the quad setup?

5) Which vendor is the best? Bekkers, Eisenhaus, Renn-sport, Bimmertoys or direct from Eisemann itself? As I'm based here in Singapore, pricing, delivery/leadtime and a responsible seller are very important to me.

Cheers guys...! Hope to get some enlightenment. :thumbup:

-> http://www.bmw-sg.com

Attachments

·
Alpha Male
7,152 Posts
Good to see you back Axl,

1. yes

2. yes

3. check www.eisenhaus.com they rate the loudness differences

4. I have no idea. Best bet is to use a dealer as close a possible as customs are a *****

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clem: Thanks... :D Can see your ACS whore-mobile is still very mich alive.

Currently waiting for my GruppeM & e chrome rings to come, thanks to my pal WILMAN. :banghead: Waiting is bad for one's health!!

JFawwaz: thanks for your nice comments, but ntg cf to the mad Bimmers over there.:tongue:

·
Registered
668 Posts
quad exhaust

hey dude,

saw u wanted a quad exhaust... I have a custom made one, front to back, but since you're in Singapore, just make it easy on yourself and get an Opera quad exhaust... there is a dealer there, the same guy that distributes KW suspension.

HaN-hAn

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Hey Axl...

First of all, wanted to say that your car looks damn nice. Which garage or place are you planning to order your stuff from? And I thought the law in Singapore is very strict? Everytime you go for the Inspection, do you have to take out everything or what? Anyways, I'm always in Singapore around summer and winter time as I don't really go back to my hometown of Jakarta. Would really like to see your car. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts