E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Eisenmann or Active Autowerke Exhaust?

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  s4play 
#1 ·
for an M3, anyone know which one is better? the Eisenmann High Performance Exhaust or the Active Autowerkes exhaust?

#4 ·
I've heard many great things about Eisenmann. My friend has Eisenmann on his 540 and it sounds great. The build quality is superb as well. I would definitely go with them.

#13 ·
too late...i already got the Eisenmann Race exhaust with 83mm tips. i had ordered the AA first, but after hearing it on a friend's car, i opted to go with the Eisenmann...the AA was a little too loud for my taste. the eisenmann it's quieter at low rpms and the tips are bigger.

glad to see ur happy though.

#15 ·
actually, this is what happened:

i ordered the AA exhaust (got a really good price on it too), and as i was waiting on it, i met someone who got the Eisenmann Race exhaust and i really was suprised at the sound because the Eisenmann race is the 2nd loudest out of their line...and it wasn't bad at all. but i had heard the AA is still quieter...then, the same night, i met someone who had the AA exhaust on their M3. i asked if i could hear it, and man, it was way too loud. he had it on his car for about 2 months at that point and said it had been getting louder and louder since he put it on. he liked that anyways, so he was happy.

based on that, i cancelled my AA order and got the Eisenmann...

another reason was the shipping time...i ordered the AA and waited almost a month, and still hadn't received it cuz they were back ordered...the Eisenmann came to me in less than a week.

bur ur right, they're both quality products which provide significant increases in power.

safeer

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.