E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just installed the Eisenmann HP exhaust on my 330i, and it doesn't sound too loud. i am think removing the resonator as many do on this forum, do i have to order the Eisenmann connect pipes or could i just have it done at the muffler shop with their stainless steel pipes? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
832 Posts
sound pipes would be recommended eventhough this is only stainless steel pipes....exhaust shops can make it for you but the sound pipes are made and recommended by eisenmann so therefore nothing can go wrong...

any sound clips??

·
Europrojektz East
6,898 Posts
miata168 said:
i have just installed the Eisenmann HP exhaust on my 330i, and it doesn't sound too loud.
Hmm, that's good to know. I also just purchased an Eisenmann HP exhaust (quad) for my car, however I haven't gotten it installed yet, plus the guy I ordered it from (Bekkers) indicated that most people who purchase it from them don't get the optional sound pipe and the exhaust sounds fine for them. I guess it's just a matter of personal tastes then. For some it may sound fine and for others it might not. I hope mine will sound fine without the sound pipe. Just have to wait and see then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts