BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In perfect condition used for 2,000 miles....im selling cuz my cousin sold his car... Make me some offers ....it retails for over 1250

·
Registered
266 Posts
interested, don't want to make a bad offer so let me know what you are asking for shipped to LA.... thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill be honest ...im just taking the highest offer...shipping to cali i have no idea but its not a problem as long and you provide payment for it or else we work something else out.

·
Registered
266 Posts
don't know why it's always full. only have a few messages in it.

PM cleaned......

·
Got Jesus?
1,152 Posts
trovan,

you need to clear out the "sent" box =) I had the same problem...haha.

Dam3kid... can you PM me what you hope to get? I know you said OBO but I don't want to waste your time... just shoot me what range you're looking for. Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trovan its full again.... anyway check, money order, paypal you pick up the fees if you decide to use it ....shipping is ups or fedex which ever has the shortest line....by me they are right next to each other....I have all the orignal packaging so its going to be easy to ship

·
Registered
0 Posts
jagsm3 said:
$800 is lowball - its used - you have tp expect at at least 25% loss
I don't think this dude knows how to value things right. I made him an offer $850 shipped. He said it's too low. Why the hell can't he just post a bottom line price so we know where to go from?? He doesn't tell us the highest offer he has gotten so far and just keep saying "no lowball please or i'm expecting more"...:tsk: He could also be fooling us and making us to make high offers; maybe, the highest offer he has gotten was $700 only. This sale is :thumbdwn: You guys should post the price and not PM, so you all know the ball game.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
first off there was a exhaust sold for 1k not too long ago. Im not asking for that much but i received offers for 900 and 950 ...And some lame ass offers for 700 and i think yours was 800 shipped...there is no way its going to go for 900 shipped...Its not a conspiracy ...If you want it cool, if you dont click on the next screen...2,000 miles in perfect flawless condition.. is worth a $400 loss. I dont mind losing money but some of you think act like i owe you something.

Now you know where I stand

·
Registered
0 Posts
I know my offer could have been a bit too low but I basically made the offer base on this guy's sale http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119069 Also I actually offered you $800 shipped or $850 shipped as a test ball to see your benchmark price. I didn't think you would sell at the price anyway but you should have just named your bottom line price, so we know where to go from. It's cool you have your sale done. I didn't mean to flame you or anything, just inputting my opinion. have a great weekend.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts