E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they offer these springs for an 02 330Ci w/ sport susp. i hear that they do, but i dont see anyone who offers it, ive checked Supreme Powerparts, Rennsport and they offer the pro-kit but not the sportline, if anyone can give me any info i would appreciate it, and if any sponsers sell these please let me know, im defenetly interested, i hear its about 1.7 drop in the front and 1.5 in the rear. The part # that eibach lists for these springs is 4.6720. If anyone has any info on these, and if anyone has them on their ride please let me know or post pics. thanks.

·
Bimmerless
1,551 Posts
You really really want the Sportline? Those thing, SLAM the hell out of cars, to the point where there is a whole mess of negative camber. My friend has the regular prokit on his Ci, and it has a nice drop, flush with the tire front and rear, and the ride is very close to stock.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Vogtland offers a kit 1.6" drop as well for the E46 coupe. Might be worth a look. TC Kline racing is using their springs, so they're definitely good quality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts