1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Worth it all day long! I gained tons of cornering prowess, and noticed no measurable decrease in ride quality (comfort) as a result. Of course, my car came with the SP, so if yours did not, you may notice a ride slightly bumpier than what you are used to, but no rougher than a stock car with the sport package.

Oh yeah, the car looks a lot better too. I can only get one finger between the tire and the fender.

BTW, for more detailed reviews, do a search of the forum. There are tons of posts on Eibach, and other springs on here.

·
Registered
214 Posts
If you want a stiffer cornering without sacrificing the comfort ride, pro kit is the way to go. But it didnt drop much for my car tho. I got sport package too. I see some other coupes with H&R droped lower

·
Registered
357 Posts
Ultm46 said:
If you want a stiffer cornering without sacrificing the comfort ride, pro kit is the way to go. But it didnt drop much for my car tho. I got sport package too. I see some other coupes with H&R droped lower

I agree. pro kit is great and virtually the same ride as stock sp. not the lowest but decent drop.

by the way, nice chick in your sig, Ultm46.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey guys thanks alot :thumbup: I think I am going to go with the Eibach's. 1 more thing would it be possible for some of you guys to post up some pics of your ride with the springs. I want to see who the drop looks.

Also who has these kits for the best price. Thanks Again :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
m3mark said:
Hey guys thanks alot :thumbup: I think I am going to go with the Eibach's. 1 more thing would it be possible for some of you guys to post up some pics of your ride with the springs. I want to see who the drop looks.

Also who has these kits for the best price. Thanks Again :)

Check out pics of my car here:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=147585

got them from tire rack. rennsport is pretty cheap too.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My car has a sport package but there is still a bit too much body roll for me in turns. I am not looking for much drop. 1 inch max. also what is installation like? Thanks :thumbup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I had non-sport and put in Pro-kit so it was a dramatic difference for me. Looks and feels awesome!

Pic showing drop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.