BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, sorry for not posting a pic up sooner, but here's my ride w/ the eibach pro-kit. got it installed friday at ultima technik. Mike's a really cool guy over there and my car came back perfect :thumbup:

Attachments

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
:thumbup: :pimpin:

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay, i can't get the last one up. oh well. I didn't replace the shocks. I wish i had since the whole subframe and whatnot damage issues keep coming up. I'll probably get them done though before i get the 19's. As far as more pics, these two are the only ones i have for now. sorry, my little brother usually takes the pics :D thanks for the compliments guys!

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DropTopBM said:
looks good man.... how much are the bilstein shocks? its 4 all together right? one for each spring?
thanks bro, i don't know how much the shocks are. yeah, it's 4 shocks. sorry, i forgot to answer your question before. install was $200.

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
boilermaker81 said:
hey what shocks are you running? By the way drop looks nice.
stock, i'm looking into the billstein's though. i'm really happy w/ the drop and ride quality of the eibach's. i didn't think it would make much improvement in the handling, but this thing has virtually no body roll now. it's pretty sick! i love it!

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DropTopBM said:
cool thanks..... on renn-sport.net --- it only has front and rear but does this mean the whole set or what?
if they sell the front and rears separately, i think i'm just gonna go w/ changing out the rears and leave the fronts. i don't think any harm would be done with the stock fronts.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts