E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid egyptnads using paypal for the UUC TSE2 exhaust he was selling in the performance section, and after I sent the payment he stopped responding to my emails. The same thing happened with merk1 he also paid for the same exhaust using paypal, and egyptnads did not bother to mention this to me while I was discussing the deal with him via email. So just don't buy from this person as of right now unless he decides to respond to one of us about this matter, and do something about it.

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,591 Posts
don't mean to pile on but next time you buy from a member do a search, especially in the feedback subforum; this guy has had a sketchy track record at best

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are right about that I should have and then I would not have bought from him, just wish I knew about that section earlier.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I hate when **** like this happens to myself or someeone else. Most likely he will never answer your email or call ever again. Hopefully you get your money back somehow.

·
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
2,282 Posts
He should be banned. There was a thread here way back last April that this Guy and a Member name "BLACK325i" pretending to be different person but actually they're both the same person. EGYPTNADS was posting as "BLACK325i" and trying to sell a bunch of stuff. Here's a threads about these two names:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=158600&page=1&pp=20
If you guys read the whole threads, you will find that BLACK325i and EGYPTNADS are one. He has been scamming people and it seemed that he laid low for a while. I don't know why he didn't get banned. EGYPTNADS you scammer.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Here's his info:
Nader Girgis - (909) 369-9161, 5475 Canyon Crest Dr, Riverside, CA 92507
Contact riverside police: 951-787-7911 and speak with Det. Money.

·
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
2,282 Posts
Hey, Steve, You remembered him. Remember "BLACK325i" and "Egyptnads" the sharing the same IP address and stuff.

·
Registered
306 Posts
wow good call, glad to see at least there is a contact number for those who are frustrated. Internet sales are very dangerous indeed, I always look for seller to whom I can travel to know or sellers who live where my friends are, so that I can do direct purchase with contact numbers.

·
Ultimate Wagon
1,547 Posts
matplaza said:
wow good call, glad to see at least there is a contact number for those who are frustrated. Internet sales are very dangerous indeed, I always look for seller to whom I can travel to know or sellers who live where my friends are, so that I can do direct purchase with contact numbers.
:lmao: :lmao: I sold my Style 44 + summer shoes last week .. boy, the buyer reminded me of job interview with the Fed (well, almost..).

I ended up giving him my eBay ID, 2 prior buyers e-mail (so he can go ask about me), and my phone #.

Truthfully I'm perfectly ok with his demand..as I would be very careful too..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Jcabigas said:
Hey, Steve, You remembered him. Remember "BLACK325i" and "Egyptnads" the sharing the same IP address and stuff.
yes i remember the whole situation. Clem even posted proof that they were posting from the same ip yet he didn't do anything while people were getting ripped off. I hope everyone who sent him money got their money back.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the info, I contacted paypal and they are supposed to email me back about the complaint I filed, so we will see how it works out. If I dont get anything I guess I could try and gain access to his paypal account and send myself the money back, :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
AS007 said:
Thanks for the info, I contacted paypal and they are supposed to email me back about the complaint I filed, so we will see how it works out. If I dont get anything I guess I could try and gain access to his paypal account and send myself the money back, :)
how would you do that?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
AS007 said:
You paid with a Credit Card on file with paypal right? If you did, just call you CC company and they will reverse the charge, provided he doesn't reply

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No the money came out of my checking account, my friend is a genius at hacking and he has even got into my paypal account as a joke once and stole 1 cent. If I don't get my money back through fileing a complaint with paypal then I guess I will just take twice as much $$ out of his account and really piss him off.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts