• Graduate Degree

Votes: 484 13.2%
  • Post Graduate Degree

Votes: 252 6.9%
21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University plus an a$$ load of military aviation courses/training. :woot: :shhh:
Military training doesn't mean shit, if you don't end up with the right attitude.

"This comment excludes service in capacities that necessitate the point of no return."

IMHO, a few bad apples with poor attitudes, make it very difficult for the majority in the service to (EASILY) find jobs.

The difference is a veteran who thinks his service and training awards him executive privilege, and the veteran who ask the civilian side to let him demonstrate his training and knowledge.

Once discharged, either honorably or dishonorably, I believe a servicemens duty is not complete.

The responsibility of a civilian now consists of demonstrating expirience, knowledge, and training. This allows private business and corporations to guage effectiveness of government and military training. It should be important to government, government employees, military members, and civilians that this process remain transparent. Too often artificial incentives dillute this important tool.

I believe that military and government service should be viewed as one of the most honorable carreers in this society. :hi:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Currently in college for Computer Science.

·
Registered
565 Posts
University of Portsmouth (UK) - Aquaculture & Fisheries Management Degree

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in my senior year in dental school...can't wait to finish and start making some serious cash...for other beemers!

·
Registered
314 Posts
University of Wisconsin -Stout for Mechanical Engineering

Now I'm in a graduate program for Engineering Management

///M3 : )

·
Registered
14 Posts
High School...then 5 years in the Army where I lived in Germany the whole time plus a year after I got out I lived there as a civilian. Got back stateside...went to college and got a BS in Political Science and Criminology...went to grad school for a year but had to quit due to a move cause my wife makes really good $$ and she got a better job opportunity that we couldn't pass up. Been too lazy to go back to grad school at this point...I don't really need it for anything?

·
Registered
778 Posts
College drop out :eeps:

·
Registered
103 Posts
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA for the B.S.

University of Washington, Seattle, WA for the Ph.D.

School of hard knocks, USA and der Autobahn, for piloting an automobile

21 - 40 of 107 Posts