E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
11,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are looking to upgrade your stock suspension to increase handling and performance, this new ZHP Suspension Kit from Genuine BMW is perfect for the job, allowing you to toss that old suspension setup out onto the curb.

Now Available for only $499
w/ FREE SHIPPING

This kit is a replacement for the Performance Package on the BMW 330i and for those that don't own this vehicle, this kit is a great upgrade,
as they feature solid ball joints and are more durable than the stock setup.

These will provide improved handling, steering response and a slightly stiffer ride.

This kit works on all of the non-all-wheel-drive E46 3-Series models,
including the 325i, 325Ci, 328i, 328Ci, 323i, 323Ci, 330i, 330Ci as well as 330i/Ci ZHP.

Kit includes control arms, shocks & struts, bump stops, sway bar & bushings, and all related hardware for an easy install.

When purchasing this new ZHP Suspension Kit for you BMW,
ECS Tuning recommend getting a set of H&R Sport Springs to match.

Click HERE for more information.

As always please let me know if you have any questions! Feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

Cheers,
Joe

·
Registered
0 Posts
**suspension novice** Exactly what bushings are included in this upgrade kit because im also looking to replace my bushing (rtab & fcab) with powerflex

·
Registered
40 Posts
are you kidding me, this item is no longer available???? I was going to buy this today, you guys really need to let people know how much you guys have in stock and when its running out because this is not working for me!!!:ben: You guys need to put this deal/item back on the website and sell this set again!!!!!!!:evil:

·
Vendor
11,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again for the orders everyone!

We are working on sourcing more of those and will post as soon as we know more!

Best,
Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.