BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Alpha Male
7,152 Posts
I had one on my car before I got the Dinan. Sound aggressive under WOT and has a minor gain in the midrange which can be enhanced by some sort of engine software. i.e. Dinan or Shark Injector

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ecis

its cheep only 250 so i thin kill get it i wanted dinan but i dont wanna take the bumper off..... if i did get dinan is there another method to instalation

·
Alpha Male
7,152 Posts
Re: ecis

323iguy said:
its cheep only 250 so i thin kill get it i wanted dinan but i dont wanna take the bumper off..... if i did get dinan is there another method to instalation
Nope. Initial install requires the bumper to come off.

ECIS is good bang for the buck, I'm sure you'll like it.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahhhhhhhhh

if i go dinan though will i have to take the bumper off to change the damb filter??:cry:

·
Alpha Male
7,152 Posts
Re: ahhhhhhhhh

323iguy said:
if i go dinan though will i have to take the bumper off to change the damb filter??:cry:
I'm told you can go through the wheel well for filter clening and replacement

·
Registered
270 Posts
ECIS is awesome, was my first mod on my e36m3 and my first on my 330. Get one, it's so great for the money. Also, Sean and Kenny, the guys who run it, are totally cool and will help. They offered to put it in my m3 but it was so easy I did it myself. I was near Kenny's house for my 330 and was picking it up there, so he installed it for me for free (takes them like 2 seconds). A first class operation.:thumbup:

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Re: ecis

323iguy said:
where have you seen it for $250?

·
Registered
452 Posts
I noticed better throttle response through the whole power range with mine. Very happy with the performance, sound and price.:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts