BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get pics and prices for all the different ebrake handles out there, but Search isn't working too well for something like this, can my fellow fanatics help me out?!

UUC, Hamann, OEM, ACS, etc.....

Thanx! :thumbup:
 

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
Joined
·
6,257 Posts
Here's the OEM Myrtle Wood eBrake handle in my car:

<img src="http://www.e46fanatics.com/phorum/attach/e46_new/Bs_interior_wood_ebrake.jpg">
 
Joined
·
4,239 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
863 Posts
Wow...you UUC guys made a nice looking combo!!! A+
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
B said:
Here's the OEM Myrtle Wood eBrake handle in my car:

<img src="http://www.e46fanatics.com/phorum/attach/e46_new/Bs_interior_wood_ebrake.jpg">
Hey B,

Do you have a part number for that by chance? I love the mrytle wood in my car and thinks thats a great compliment:thumbup:

TIA

John V
 

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
Joined
·
6,257 Posts
johnv325ci said:


Hey B,

Do you have a part number for that by chance? I love the mrytle wood in my car and thinks thats a great compliment :thumbup:

TIA

John V

Sure I do!

P/N 34-40-0-005-965

:thumbup:


it was $100 or so from my local dealer, you should try to get it from http://www.cuttermotors.com/bmw/, you can probably get it cheaper! :)


good luck!
B
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
B said:



Sure I do!

P/N 34-40-0-005-965

:thumbup:


it was $100 or so from my local dealer, you should try to get it from http://www.cuttermotors.com/bmw/, you can probably get it cheaper! :)


good luck!
B
You the man....

Thanks

John V

Cutter motors rocks. wheres Jon Shafer been ?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,160 Posts
Yeah Rob. Love those products!!! I got my bro the set for his 95 M3 Lightweight (X-Mas present). It should look really good!!! Def. A+ for the quality!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
B said:




it was $100 or so from my local dealer, you should try to get it from http://www.cuttermotors.com/bmw/, you can probably get it cheaper! :)

good luck!
B
Wow, Cutter quoted me $163 for it. I mentioned this board and being a CCA member and he knocked it down to $147. I called my local (usually rip-off dealer) and they quoted me $145 and 15% off for the CCA, $124, and no shipping....

Sorry, but Cutter motors gets a big :thumbdwn: on this one...

John V
 

·
moderation in all things
Joined
·
908 Posts
johnv325ci said:


Wow, Cutter quoted me $163 for it. I mentioned this board and being a CCA member and he knocked it down to $147. I called my local (usually rip-off dealer) and they quoted me $145 and 15% off for the CCA, $124, and no shipping....

Sorry, but Cutter motors gets a big :thumbdwn: on this one...

John V
don't forget to try www.pacificbmw.com and www.circlebmw.com
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top