E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i searched but still couldnt find it! who are the recommended ebay sellers that sell headers? i seen alot of threads where it says the headers didnt fit. anyone buy headers from ebay and they fit good on a 325ci?? can someone help me out? thanks!

·
Registered
383 Posts
That's dandy! What seller should I purchase from, and how much will I pay?

gtmotogarage or trader-nas. Stay away from boombop, he has been known to ship the wrong headers out. delubozparts used to sell them at the market price, but got too greedy after seeing the demand. Do not pay more than $160-$170 shipped for a set.

From Kpeng's article. The rest of the ebay header info will be in that article.

·
Registered
383 Posts
^that list of ebay sellers is out dated in kpengs article

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I didn't fail anyone. I just haven't updated it because guess what? I haven't had to research headers because I already have a set.
+1... find them and get them, you wont regret it!

check the recent thread about the schniedman headers w/ midsection & built in cats.. i think they are trying to get a group buy on those!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I bought my set from delubozparts in late january but still havent gotten around to install them. They are legit, but if you go with them make sure you buy the OEM Exhaust Manifold Gaskets from Tischer. You could check them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.