BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yes ZHP is the same as non. Stick with brands that are known, I wouldn't go with these. If you want high quality drilled rotors, go with BMW Oem performance floating rotors (at turner they are 180 for the front pair).

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I second the OEM recommendation.

Many folks have used the aftermarket stuff only to go back to OEM.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
OEM or Stoptech or Centric or Brembos...

-TrippinBimmer

BTW: I am Running Centric. Double Drilled/Slotted.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
you really don't want to skimp on brakes. buy something you've heard of.

·
Registered
566 Posts
If you want a great setup at a good price I highly recommend getting Balo rotors (one of the best OEMs out there) and Textar CeramicFusion pads. I am running those on my rears now and they emit virtually no dust while provide exact same quality braking as the original factory ones.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Yeah get the eBay ones, who cares about your safety and the reliability of your brakes when you can look good instead for a cheap price.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=E46330BRAKEPAK

You cannot beat that. I got it for my car over the summer after I cooked every part of my brakes except the calipers at NJMP. For $455, I got 4 slotted rotors, 2 sets axxis pads, super blue brake fluid, new pad sensors, and new hardware. You simply cant beat that. The hubs of the rotors (slotted at least) are even painted black so they look great and dont get dirty.

·
Registered
90 Posts
+1 I went with EBC and went right back to brembo blanks..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts