E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bahn Burnah
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BMWERKEN said:
I just sent you a PM about this but I would recommend the Wheelpower/Umnitza Phosphyre Halos...they are a really good product...PM jlevi or IM him at Bimmian cause he can hook you up...did it for me and I am very happy with his sale...
Good looking out! Thanks alot:thumbup:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,474 Posts
BMWERKEN you are too kind. Yes, I can help you out with some phosphyre halos. Im me at Bimmian and i'll get you taken care of. Ebay DDE's are usually LED's, which are up to 80% dimmer than GenV and Phosphyre Halos. Some of them are previous generations of LumenX... and there are newer upgraded versions for a reason... I can assure you that unless you find a set of Phosphyre Halos, you are not getting the best product on the market.

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
i've been seeing these things like crazy on alot of riced out cars and i have to say they look sweet! i'm sure alot of these guys are buying this stuff on ebay or in local aftermarket shops for a hell of alot cheaper. i'm sure it will do the same job just not as bright and for 1/3 the price. i'm sure most would be happy with them for the amount of money the pay. i've wanted them for awhile now but since the sudden outbreak of these things, i'm glad i didn't. but if you want them, check them out and let everyone know how they are

·
Site Sponsor
18,467 Posts
sure, go waste your money:)

Some people want to learn the hard way, some want to learn from other people's mistakes, and still others simply don't care:)

There is one seller on eBay that is legitimate for angel eyes, if you need the name and number, we can get it to you.

The others, well, good luck.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I will sell you my set of angle eyes for $50, after I saw a Ford Ranger with "angle eyes" I dont want them any more. Unless they are stock...you are just being a poser!

·
Site Sponsor
18,467 Posts
badwayz said:
I will sell you my set of angle eyes for $50, after I saw a Ford Ranger with "angle eyes" I dont want them any more. Unless they are stock...you are just being a poser!
Who needs fog lights, everyone has them.
Who needs 3rd brake lights, everyone has them.
Who needs a wing, everyone has them.

Sorry. Not logical.

If it's classy, then it's worth it.

Class/Style never falls out of season or favor.
Fashion is fickle. LED angels are fashionable. Cutting edge technology is stylish:) <-- though slightly contradictory, there is more philosophical meaning in that phrase than 4am conversations will allow.

·
Registered
386 Posts
umnitza said:

Who needs fog lights, everyone has them.

Sorry. Not logical.

Fashion is fickle. LED angels are fashionable. Cutting edge technology is stylish:) <-- though slightly contradictory, there is more philosophical meaning in that phrase than 4am conversations will allow.
extactly....everyone has them, but these are things that are not defined by one of the greatest series of the auto-mobile world.
The 5 series BMW made a great discovery with the "angel eyes" look. This is why after-market companys are making these products for Honda Civics and Ford Rangers and many others.....copying the looks of the 5 series BMW.....But this is still just a COPY. I dont want MY car looking like the Honda Civic that my highschool kid neighbor has nextdoor. This is why I am selling mine. I dont want to be a poser like the Civics, and Rangers, and 3 series, and YOU. Classy...YES (on stock cars) on other cars...NO!!

·
Bahn Burnah
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by umnitza

"Who needs fog lights, everyone has them.

Sorry. Not logical.

Fashion is fickle. LED angels are fashionable. Cutting edge technology is stylish <-- though slightly contradictory, there is more philosophical meaning in that phrase than 4am conversations will allow."

badwayz said:

extactly....everyone has them, but these are things that are not defined by one of the greatest series of the auto-mobile world.
The 5 series BMW made a great discovery with the "angel eyes" look. This is why after-market companys are making these products for Honda Civics and Ford Rangers and many others.....copying the looks of the 5 series BMW.....But this is still just a COPY. I dont want MY car looking like the Honda Civic that my highschool kid neighbor has nextdoor. This is why I am selling mine. I dont want to be a poser like the Civics, and Rangers, and 3 series, and YOU. Classy...YES (on stock cars) on other cars...NO!!
Man, I've gotta say, some folks taek this stuff way to seriously:dunno: I just wanted to know what people thought of the quality, but I guess I can appreciate your uhhh... passion.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,959 Posts
i wouldn't get them

i would think they would be very low quialty. you should stick with the makes that you know and very body comments on for the best product.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
11,137 Posts
well, i think all future bmw's will have the angel eyes, doesn't it seem like it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts