E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
July 1st Stoneridge Mall, 10pm.
Sears Parking lot (top floor)

This its nice, enough light.. close enough if freemont sj peps want to come, only 15 -20 min drive.

1. cali6869

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey Carlos, im definatly down for this meet :)

If you dont remember who this is, its because im on a new user name. Im the guy with the ///M3 at BMW Concord.

When you get a chance, shoot me an email at: [email protected]

1. cali6869
2. bluecougar <---- cant make it my car will be in the shop until July 7th
3. calibimmer
4. LWRNCE
5. sacking330
6. ddem3

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ddem3 said:
Hey Carlos, im definatly down for this meet :)

If you dont remember who this is, its because im on a new user name. Im the guy with the ///M3 at BMW Concord.

When you get a chance, shoot me an email at: [email protected]

1. cali6869
2. bluecougar <---- cant make it my car will be in the shop until July 7th
3. calibimmer
4. LWRNCE
5. sacking330
6. ddem3
oh shiet... Alex.... sup man.... I tried to call you a couple weeks ago, we had a drive down in sf.....

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ACS3 A.R.T said:
this meet looks like its going to suck because Carlos is holding it...so I doubt I will be there.....he's such a F A G! :thanks:
whatever.... you will go if I go... you know you are my biotch... you follow me everywhere I go....
Btw... I just started this one becuase the other thread got too confusing...A$$whole!
You back yet?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Carlos
-Yeh i saw that you called me, but as soon as i answered the phone, the call was lost. Figured you would call back, but cha [email protected]! haha

Anyways, this meet should be tight, and you make sure to pick up that phone of yours and call when your organizing things like this! Hopefully my audio/video install will be done by next thursday :) Its gonna be SWEET!

·
Banned
395 Posts
I was thinking of the same thing...It said its for all Bimmers on the old thread.

-LWRNCE

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.