BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to take some time, and help out the other fanatics in here in the Socal LA area who are also dying to get this mod done.

I talked to you guys (Jurian) earlier this week about getting this mod done to my car, because I can't stand the amber bulbs being on when I turn my headlights on (it doesn't go well with the look of my Angel Eyes & HID).

You informed me that you guys at the time are unable to do this, but will be able to in the future when you get the necessary software.

:thumbup: Can you please let us know as soon as you can do this for us? (A little bit easier for me to come in and get my alarm and this mod done at the same time, given my M-F schedule).

Thanks guys!

·
european auto source
12,581 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to take some time, and help out the other fanatics in here in the Socal LA area who are also dying to get this mod done.

I talked to you guys (Jurian) earlier this week about getting this mod done to my car, because I can't stand the amber bulbs being on when I turn my headlights on (it doesn't go well with the look of my Angel Eyes & HID).

You informed me that you guys at the time are unable to do this, but will be able to in the future when you get the necessary software.

:thumbup: Can you please let us know as soon as you can do this for us? (A little bit easier for me to come in and get my alarm and this mod done at the same time, given my M-F schedule).

Thanks guys!
We just completed a move into a larger facility in Anaheim (3x larger!) and are just getting everything set up - we should be up and going with custom coding in a couple of weeks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts